Browsing the net this morning I chanced upon an article stating City mayor bans Trump from visiting his city. Usual shite I think to myself.

Anyway has a look, the city is Sheffield and the mayor is a 28 year old Somalian refugee, sweet f***ing God, add to that the population of Sheffield is nearly 50% Somalian.

Tell me this is a wind up, and if it isn't WTF are you lot south of the border thinking of.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How Islam progressively takes over countries September 23, 2015 When the Muslim population remains under 2% in a country, they will be seen primarily as a peace-loving minority and not as a thre

In 2011 it was 80% white British, 83% generic white. It's either changed a f**k load in 8 years or the statistic is bollocks. The conclusion you make is probably still valid though. I'd say to th

I get your point, but mine wasn't actually about the fact Trump wasn't welcome more the question of how the f**k did Sheffield become 50% somalian, although it does explain how a somalian refugee beca

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mackay said:

Browsing the net this morning I chanced upon an article stating City mayor bans Trump from visiting his city. Usual shite I think to myself.

Anyway has a look, the city is Sheffield and the mayor is a 28 year old Somalian refugee, sweet f***ing God, add to that the population of Sheffield is nearly 50% Somalian.

Tell me this is a wind up, and if it isn't WTF are you lot south of the border thinking of.

Lads keep telling people the jobs f****d but we are waived away as naysayers.

• Like 3

Why would a city full of filth and immigrants vote for a white mayor?

Why would a city full of filth and immigrants want Trump to visit?

Most importantly, why would Trump want to go anywhere near that khazi. I'm sure he's choked he isn't welcome there.

6 minutes ago, walshie said:

Why would a city full of filth and immigrants vote for a white mayor?

Why would a city full of filth and immigrants want Trump to visit?

Most importantly, why would Trump want to go anywhere near that khazi. I'm sure he's choked he isn't welcome there.

I get your point, but mine wasn't actually about the fact Trump wasn't welcome more the question of how the f**k did Sheffield become 50% somalian, although it does explain how a somalian refugee became mayor.

We are being quietly and obediently instrumental in our own demise.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
12 minutes ago, mackay said:

I get your point, but mine wasn't actually about the fact Trump wasn't welcome more the question of how the f**k did Sheffield become 50% somalian, although it does explain how a somalian refugee became mayor.

Not sure where you read that mate. Sheffield isn't 50% somalian. It can't be or there would be no room for the thousands of other undesirable nationalities there. 

In 2011 it was 80% white British, 83% generic white. It's either changed a f**k load in 8 years or the statistic is bollocks.

The conclusion you make is probably still valid though. I'd say to the Scottish, if what you see in English cities concerns you then have a rethink about your current politics! Cos it leads to the same place.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, walshie said:

Not sure where you read that mate. Sheffield isn't 50% somalian. It can't be or there would be no room for the thousands of other undesirable nationalities there. 

I did read that mate, but yes I agree does sound a bit ott.

1 hour ago, mackay said:

I work in Sheffield and from the m1 to the centre it is a sh!t hole. You struggle to see a British person, all Middle eastern or Romanian 

• Like 4

I worked in Sheffield the other year on a big council project. One week i was working in Burngreave and to say i was shocked was an understatement. Full of Muslims and littered with Somalians. On a Friday the place came to a standstill while eveybody went to pray outside the shops. It made me sick to see what this country has become.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

I work in Sheffield and from the m1 to the centre it is a sh!t hole. You struggle to see a British person, all Middle eastern or Romanian 

It was a shithole when it was full of white people as well ?

• Haha 4
27 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

Yep, I don’t want to slag another blokes city as I know some tidy lads from up that way but Sheffield is a piss hole of epic proportions.

Feel sorry really as the indigenous folks can be real salt of the earth types. 

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Yep, I don’t want to slag another blokes city as I know some tidy lads from up that way but Sheffield is a piss hole of epic proportions.

Feel sorry really as the indigenous folks can be real salt of the earth types. 

Agree with you there a lot of good people in sheff

• Like 1

I fully understand that Tommy Robinson isn't everyone's cuppa tea and not everyone looks in the Tommy Robinson thread but this video was posted in there by wayman and I feel it's worth watching by anyone regardless of there political standing 

• Sad 1

im well happy with my local council at the moment... theres hell on because they have told the government to fcuk off and that we will not be

taking any refugees :thumbs:

on subject of Sheffield its got its fair share emigrants but the local lads of south Yorkshire are sound I always enjoyed working over there.

was on a site just off the parkway and the security bloke was a hmmm.. not to sure! but he had a prayer mat that he laid out in the bait shed every night,

we got there one morning and found him in the turdis.. the kids had tied a rope round it rolled it over and bombarded it with bricks:laugh:

he was proper traumatised...never saw him again after that!! lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2