The terriers and terriermen of Ireland!

30 minutes ago, Tarw mawr said:

I ordered a print off his website for a family members birthday present,stupidly but not knowing who was behind the site.

After weeks that turned into months and many emails and texts and WhatsApp messeges and promises of a refund because he did not know if he had them in stock? Maybe this is the print that gyln painted? low and behold nothing came of it.

The last time I spoke to him he said he's too busy to refund the £££ and to take it up with PayPal ,only £40/£50 or something I can't remember but it was my hard earned and more importantly a birthday present for somebody,you live and learn.

I know one thing if I ever bump into him il be asking very nicely for an explanation that's a fact ?

You get your money back after? Paypal are good for that.

• Like 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why not just get dogs from guys over here? To hell with the PED. Go out with guys and hunt, if you like their stuff get a dog. If the dog turns out great, if not so be it.    I knew no one w

Anyone that wants to see a other man's dog fail a dig shouldn't be in the game.

The working of terriers in Ireland has gone too money mad I reckon. I can remember a time when almost everyone in the game was willing to gift a pup or help a lad out but not anymore there is so much

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Zilverhaze said:

Well boys can’t belive am hearing all this about Jonny

I don’t for one miniute belive he ever stole a penny or told a lie in his life straightest man I’ve ever met

best man on a spade in the uk and dogs any man whuld be honoured to have one of his line border blacks or white take ya pick 

the mans a legend 

He sure is a TOP BANANA ?...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tarw mawr said:

I ordered a print off his website for a family members birthday present,stupidly but not knowing who was behind the site.

After weeks that turned into months and many emails and texts and WhatsApp messeges and promises of a refund because he did not know if he had them in stock? Maybe this is the print that gyln painted? low and behold nothing came of it.

The last time I spoke to him he said he's too busy to refund the £££ and to take it up with PayPal ,only £40/£50 or something I can't remember but it was my hard earned and more importantly a birthday present for somebody,you live and learn.

I know one thing if I ever bump into him il be asking very nicely for an explanation that's a fact ?

much the same issue in relation to a book i ordered a few yrs back of his web site,long story short book very slow coming after txt emails and phone calls,contacted friends in wales to call to him with my details of the book i had ordered ect.book is on my shelf now. 

1 hour ago, Tarw mawr said:

No i told him to get f****d no chance would I do one for him ! he got someone else to do what was a nice piece of art 

Mr bluck what a f***ing joke of a man. All the black dogs he wrote about in his book breaking through where on loan to him from DB. Mr buck told me on the phone 3or 4 yrs back his brindle staff was bred in Ireland and it wasn't it was from DB South Wales and DW ended up with it. I wouldnt believe a word the man says. He's a fool  and to charge 400/450 for Russel pups he had off a bitch that he was looking after. Something no not right in his head 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

f***ing con man who knew exactly what he was doing .

Con man of the highest order but what I can't understand is how did he get away with it time and time again from the so called border terrier club he started and robbed lads blind to the present day.I will say one thing for him he has a neck but when I had our little dispute you would be surprised at some of the lads that stuck up for him but in hindsight I really wasn't I should have known.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Glyn..... said:

No i told him to get f****d no chance would I do one for him ! he got someone else to do what was a nice piece of art 

I don't blame you Glyn and it looked very good but I wouldn't know for sure as it never arrived haha

• Like 1

I don't know the man nor do I care but I've never seen you guys say a single nice word about anyone on this site. You guys do plenty of ego stroking and bullshite  but never offer a single bit of good advice,  truth,  or so much as a nice word..  If some of you guys worked your dogs as much as you get on here talking shite you'd have decent workers.. 

Now that's real good coming from you.I have told you over and over again that the ped you have for your pup is total bullshit and you then turn about and call me a liar. Some of the lads on here know exactly what I have bred in the last 3 years from my dogs which comes to 3 pups 2 of which were given away and 1 bitch which is still with me. My advice to you would be forget abound the PEDs and just enjoy your dogs and if you don't want to do that then go to the chap who bred your pup and let him give you the proper led and leave me out of it thanks.as for us working our dogs what would you actually know about proper terrier work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fatman your worse ta even bring up anything about them Peds and dogs it's been done to death they know best leave them to it be just like what happened this side mass production line of cloned pat's with the same history bred to young with little or no work can they breed it on and keep it going alot have failed ta do it this side.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Jambalaya said:

I don't know the man nor do I care but I've never seen you guys say a single nice word about anyone on this site. You guys do plenty of ego stroking and bullshite  but never offer a single bit of good advice,  truth,  or so much as a nice word..  If some of you guys worked your dogs as much as you get on here talking shite you'd have decent workers.. 

Shitehawk

• Like 2
  • Haha 2