The terriers and terriermen of Ireland!

That's a c**ts trick Fd, it looks like they had your name on that earth for a while haha glad you wiped the smile of that fuckers face, some big gob tried that on with me  not long ago, I had him worked out within 10 mins of meeting him.

• Like 2

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why not just get dogs from guys over here? To hell with the PED. Go out with guys and hunt, if you like their stuff get a dog. If the dog turns out great, if not so be it.    I knew no one w

Anyone that wants to see a other man's dog fail a dig shouldn't be in the game.

The working of terriers in Ireland has gone too money mad I reckon. I can remember a time when almost everyone in the game was willing to gift a pup or help a lad out but not anymore there is so much

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Apache... said:

That's a c**ts trick Fd, it looks like they had your name on that earth for a while haha glad you wiped the smile of that fuckers face, some big gob tried that on with me  not long ago, I had him worked out within 10 mins of meeting him.

Dirty f****r who does that foxdropper. I never bring a lad to a hole that I wouldn’t put a dog in myself. I’d always tell them straight what it’s like before they enter there terrier 

• Like 2

Happened to us a few years ago on an invite up in the Midlands. Had my doubts about the man from the start but was told he's legit so I put it to the back of my mind. First earth of the day I was told didn't run over 5 ft I didn't really believe it  so collared up an experienced and slightly ageing bitch. First Mark on the bitch was 16 ft. She was stationary for 3 plus hrs then shifted out to over 10 ft where we dug her. Back filled in silence and loaded up and drove home never contacted the man again and he never contacted me. Retired the old bitch that day. Wanker of a man only looking for us to fail. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Had it happen to me at the time I knew it was deeper than what I was told. We’d blanked all that morning so I though f**k it I haven’t travelled all this way not to have a dig , my dog was old enough and ready to be given a bit of a test so I let him go . It wasn’t a complete dungeon to be fair but was a lot deeper than the 1 metre I was told . My dog failed no shame in that  I was t upset if he never failed then i would’ve tested him at another time and in hindsight I think it would’ve failed then . 

Edited by marshman

Unfortunately theres loads of lads like that marshman..... Ive met my fair share over the yrs....one of the reasons that im getting out the digging game... last time travel 3 hrs and The old you use your dog first...... 1.2 m tops.... Mark at over 4 m?... Half hearted when its their go on the banjo.... 7/8 hrs later bitch is ticking away nice?wiped the f***ing smile off their faces?turn around and say"never had a result from it"spewed 5 dogs the one day pmsl.... go to next 3 places and they get their dogs at  0.7m i shit you not lol, big rush to get their dogs out after all of  5 mins?says it all to me?IMG_20170922_180001_437.thumb.jpg.27da77d6c13c8655ec83cdb061d96dfc.jpg

I wouldnt let a man stick a dog anywhere i wouldnt tip mine in.... Mark of a true cnut?

• Like 10
45 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Fair play to the bitch DC, but weren't they the lads you were out with the last couple of seasons?

The one lad i have dug with before,and will if i go out this season ?the other 2,first and last time i had dealings with them..... 

• Like 1

I generally only dig by myself on callouts from my lamping farms (easy places) if it's something I'm not prepared to tackle I get lads who have got the right  tools for the job. I've done a bit of hunt terrier work but it's a world away from what I was brought up with.

Cheers, D.

29 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

The one lad i have dug with before,and will if i go out this season ?the other 2,first and last time i had dealings with them..... 

Them boys deserved a clip for letting you put your dog in there. Them knowing full well what it was like. Bad craic that is. 

• Like 1

I'm glad it ended well for you dc I remember many moons ago losing a decent young bitch to a cave in my fault totally i should never of entered her but I shouldn't of listened  to the cnut that told me it was a easy dig for her i should of known better i failed her not the other way round that day  i was later told i was set up to fail  by that cnut but that said I have had very good days on invites with   genuine lads but it does leave a bitter taste 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...