The terriers and terriermen of Ireland!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why not just get dogs from guys over here? To hell with the PED. Go out with guys and hunt, if you like their stuff get a dog. If the dog turns out great, if not so be it.    I knew no one w

Anyone that wants to see a other man's dog fail a dig shouldn't be in the game.

The working of terriers in Ireland has gone too money mad I reckon. I can remember a time when almost everyone in the game was willing to gift a pup or help a lad out but not anymore there is so much

Posted Images

He actually had a magazine on the go near enough same time as the book was been done countrywise I think was the title to it just out of curiosity did all who subscribed actually get their copies. He also got a black terrier gifted to him I believe here in Ireland and low and behold a couple of months later on his website which also was called countryside he had started his very own line of black dogs which lasted about a year and then it was Russell's jb is a con man no more no less and a lot of lads fell for his bullshit.I disagreed with him on a subject on his website and because I would not brown nose him I was banned from the site and some other lads that would not agree with some of his shit he got rid even threatened to grass lads up f***ing 1st class bollox.

• Like 4

I was also kicked off the site  then he tried to con me into doing a painting for him giving him copy right to sell prints , get f****d :) there is a page on facebook dedicated to all his con's the last i read on there he is no longer into terriers and has sold up , he was getting a load of shit ,something to do with saying he was collecting for help for heroes and the money disappearing  , i do have the book and its not bad but i had to put it down after a couple of chapters as it got a bit repetitive, found that was the way to read it , read a bit ,leave it then read some more  

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 1

Well boys can’t belive am hearing all this about Jonny

I don’t for one miniute belive he ever stole a penny or told a lie in his life straightest man I’ve ever met

best man on a spade in the uk and dogs any man whuld be honoured to have one of his line border blacks or white take ya pick 

the mans a legend 

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, fat man said:

He actually had a magazine on the go near enough same time as the book was been done countrywise I think was the title to it just out of curiosity did all who subscribed actually get their copies. He also got a black terrier gifted to him I believe here in Ireland and low and behold a couple of months later on his website which also was called countryside he had started his very own line of black dogs which lasted about a year and then it was Russell's jb is a con man no more no less and a lot of lads fell for his bullshit.I disagreed with him on a subject on his website and because I would not brown nose him I was banned from the site and some other lads that would not agree with some of his shit he got rid even threatened to grass lads up f***ing 1st class bollox.

Sold 4 Russells to some lads I know..... f***ing dirt everyone of em...... Not cheap either..... 

I ordered a print off his website for a family members birthday present,stupidly but not knowing who was behind the site.

After weeks that turned into months and many emails and texts and WhatsApp messeges and promises of a refund because he did not know if he had them in stock? Maybe this is the print that gyln painted? low and behold nothing came of it.

The last time I spoke to him he said he's too busy to refund the £££ and to take it up with PayPal ,only £40/£50 or something I can't remember but it was my hard earned and more importantly a birthday present for somebody,you live and learn.

I know one thing if I ever bump into him il be asking very nicely for an explanation that's a fact ?