As people get more state dependent and think everything can be solved with an app, people willing to get dirty and graft for a living will have some good years ahead, and even the humble window cleaner can charge what he wants as modern man is to busy worrying how to climb a ladder in skinny jeans or if the wind will ruin his hair if he ever gets to the top, we even have the old fashioned milkman making a comeback around here, 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, John d said:

a window cleaner was way up on the 32nd floor of a city sky scraper cleaning windows with no harness on when all of a sudden he slipped and fell to the floor but he was completely unharmed and walked away?

how was this possible......... :hmm:

He was doing the inside

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Your right greyman,the average family man now has.a cleaner,car washer,dog walker,lawn fertilizer guy,gardener,window cleaner etc,etc.

I saw someone doing lawn treatment a while back, he turned up with a spray pack on his back, it could of contained water for all anyone new or cared,  went in every garden in the street I was working in spent around 10 mins spraying the garden and moved on, being always on the look out for a nice little earner I got chatting with him, he said it was a weed and feed solution and he charges £15 per application, he does it for all his customers, then they pay him to mow the lawn once a month as well after they have payed him to make it grow faster, it's like the shop at the top of the hill sketch Harry Enfield used to do,  " why is it so expensive, because I saw you coming" 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Be calling someone into to wipe our backsides soon! 

If your local and the price is right, I,ll PM you my phone number, I only use the finest paper with added moisturiser honest, 

• Haha 1