• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's no ferret... It's a skin so soft applicator ?

Looks like ye missed a spot with razor 

What the f**k is a ferret doing on your couch lol

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, walshie said:

NOW she tells me we have avon skin so soft in the cupboard, AND jungle formula AND deet wipes.  :censored:

Job done get it on.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, jiggy said:

Carry a .177 air gun and take the fcukers out of the air before they land. 

Would you have to allow for the spin of the earth before letting the shot go.

And do the 2 blades of grass dropped from an extended arm  test to gauge the wind speed.

And also try to visually see if there was any random nats in the line of fire.

If yes to all the above.

Great shoot away 

• Haha 3

I get hammered every year tried the lot, any with Deet in be careful as they react with plastic and melt it, not sure youd want it on your face. Ive found Avon skin so soft works sometimes but the lady I get mine from says they change the formula regularly and its not always so effective. Best Ive found by far is incognito from Holland and barratts or Sainsbury, some online shops are doing deals. What ever I use always get one or two in areas you cant treat or missed just damage limitation really.  

Mozzies hammer me but I've never been bitten by a horse fly. What happens? Do you just feel a pain ? how quick are they.  You don't know mozies are on you until it starts itching. Ive stood forward on fox drives and worn gloves,  scarf, balaclava, deet spray and still had big ones on the clothing. Pandora sure has to answer for opening that box.

Not that's it's a good thing but when out trawling the other day my mate was bein eaten alive and I was grand i got thinking both of us smoke but mine has additives ? the midges flies etc would fork off while we were smoking (normal) but when we were finished they soon be back at him while if fishing comfortable so was thinking it the chronic the don't like 

Or I'm just smelly cnut ?

• Haha 1

Verdict on avon skin so soft - f***ing rubbish. Got tagged on the elbow and calf yesterday while I was covered in the stuff. 

Or maybe I'd have got bitten 10 times without it, in which case it's very good. :hmm:

Today I will mostly be wearing DEET. 

6 hours ago, delboy_187 said:

Not that's it's a good thing but when out trawling the other day my mate was bein eaten alive and I was grand i got thinking both of us smoke but mine has additives ? the midges flies etc would fork off while we were smoking (normal) but when we were finished they soon be back at him while if fishing comfortable so was thinking it the chronic the don't like 

Or I'm just smelly cnut ?

The chronic keeps them at bay??

• Like 2