Sunshine crows

It’s mental mate, the little corn flies got to much for me once the sun was out I felt like I had fleas, all the ground is like this, we are in desperate need of some rain 

Edited by Stavross
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jackdaw said:

Good outing mate,it's just started raining here in the south east

Send it this way mate, we need it, when I got there today I was expecting to find my mate in his pants doing a rain dance in the middle of the field ?☀️

• Like 1

We were just pushing them in the cracks today, on the up side they will be able to combine through the night not having to worry to much about the moisture content so I’ll have plenty to go at 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, leslie harold gedge said:

we need at least a weeks rain .cant get pegs in the ground or the FF5s

I take a long screwdriver and make the hole , no chance trying to push the ff5 in without it ..lots of game cover been drilled but not germinated yet ..the crows don’t seem interested in it at the moment but the first of the poults are home so they will be on the feeders soon ..

• Like 2

just got back from watching the crows has the farmer asked me .we walked to the field where all the crows are must have been 300 crows lifted he give me a cup of his tea and watch for the crows coming back second cup of his tea still not 1 crow came back he had to get on with his work I waited another hour not 1 crow came he said he wants some card bored  cut outs of me .pmsl 

• Haha 2

They did the same with us yesterday, 150 or so lifted so that’s where we set up expecting them to come back in numbers but it was just twos and threes crossing, made for some testing shots but the farmer doesn’t want to hear I had a good days practice for the game season 

you should get them cardboard cutouts, model yourself on Jon Pertwee you could make a killing ?

7C4D78A7-5514-450B-9FBE-300DADA8F8B1.png

Edited by Stavross

I’ll have a few of them Les , probably keep the flies away as well ..?

just put the the phone down to the head keeper they have started on one of the big maize cover crops ..I’m loading the truck up for an early morning start ..

• Haha 2