Ferret Kits . Ready Now.

Guest vin

5 hours ago, Adampie8432 said:

Love the look of them ferrets, looks like you've done a superb job raising them. Would love one just a shame your too far. I've had 2 phantoms this summer which is a damn shame, I could do with some young blood. Atb Adam 

I was in need of some extra workers last season... So I drove overnight on a 480-mile round trip to pick up a couple of spare hobs from this line etc. I myself have driven over a hundred miles round trips delivering ferret kits to new owners in the past. . . .theres' folk on here who can vouch for that. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You did me proud a while back now matey with those 2 kits you let me have, and you put yourself out getting them to me, what a time I had with em, cracking workers alongside my whippet, but my days in

We have used this line, down here in the South, for a couple of seasons now.   They have been really useful,  working equally well on the vast, deep chalk downland warrens and also amongst the wo

Superb animal husbandry..... Hopefully, we will have a long dry Summer, the weather lasting well into the Autumn,... and then,..if the myxy stays away,...we will have a good rabbit season. T

Posted Images

10 hours ago, MikeyMJL said:

Amazing setup mate. They look like little belters. Love that 1st video, mother looks like she’s telling you to f**k right off! ?

They have all been the same... I've had a few good nicks off them so has one of my next door neighbours...heheeee    He phoned me up said" Eyup have you lost a ferret... The little barsteward has just jumped up and bitten me in my back garden... It had managed to get out of the hutch through some slightly loose wire and gone off hunting ... by the time I went to check she was back in the hutch with the kits fast asleep..lol.  They are just starting to calm down now and let me into the hutch and allowing me to touch them.

7 hours ago, vin said:

I was in need of some extra workers last season... So I drove overnight on a 480-mile round trip to pick up a couple of spare hobs from this line etc. I myself have driven over a hundred miles round trips delivering ferret kits to new owners in the past. . . .theres' folk on here who can vouch for that. 

Fair play to you mate that shows there is good men still in the game, I take my hat off too you. Atb Adam 

On 04/07/2018 at 11:44, vin said:

Hello all.

I will have a few spare kits after myself and a few mates have taken what they need.

They're well bred, well fed, and I expect them to be little belters.

My Best hob over Mr Lloyds best jill 2 years ago... The resulting Jills put back to the Dad to keep them nice and tight.

They've been on the flesh from just under 3 weeks including all the best raw and supplements of Salmon oils and SF50 3 x a day.

If you want a well-bred kit from genuine working stock, get in touch with me.

I'm not going to put a price on them because to me they are priceless. I would expect a stranger to myself to appreciate the time and effort that has gone into this breeding, and therefore pay a decent price for a couple of kits etc my main concern is that they go to genuine working homes so they can be tested and proven.

They will be ready in about 3 weeks.born on 25.05.18.

Wouldn’t mind a couple of jills, vin,0 got a good hob at the mo , but may be tempted on a hob kit , 

On 21/07/2018 at 09:48, Jamie m said:

Wouldn’t mind a couple of jills, vin,0 got a good hob at the mo , but may be tempted on a hob kit , 

ready now... I've told lads to come towards the end of this week. PM me if you want to come and have a look buddy.. . . . I want them to go to regular members on this site if possible.

HELLO, CHAPS.

Anyone who has been in touch over the last few weeks about these kits etc... Please let it be known if you're still interested. It will be 1st come 1st served etc.

It's time for them to go now.

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 23:55, vin said:

You did me proud a while back now matey with those 2 kits you let me have, and you put yourself out getting them to me, what a time I had with em, cracking workers alongside my whippet, but my days in the field are over with, no dogs no ferrets, my life is now spent caring for my lady, but thanks for the memmories

• Like 6
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

You did me proud a while back now matey with those 2 kits you let me have, and you put yourself out getting them to me, what a time I had with em, cracking workers alongside my whippet, but my days in the field are over with, no dogs no ferrets, my life is now spent caring for my lady, but thanks for the memmories

Your a good man iworkwhippets and i used to enjoyed your threads.?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Atb keith hope everything comes good for you and your family 

5 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

4 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Your a good man iworkwhippets and i used to enjoyed your threads.?

4 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Atb keith hope everything comes good for you and your family 

It was worth the effort Keith because you gave them what they were bred for.... its a shame you don't get out these days old boy, We all used to love your posts....if you ever get a day off and want to come for a mooch with me..your welcome anytime buddy. 

1st pair of Jills to leave. . . My old mate came round with his young daughter and she hand-picked these 2 beauties... He already has an old jill from the last lot I bred a few years ago. So it was time to add some new blood. I now have two good jills close by for future reference and possible breedings in future.

808124173_1st2kitstoleavewithdeanflute2-Copy.thumb.jpg.1ebf2539225d1a202d6429fdd0e36c75.jpg820052332_1st2kitstoleavewithdeanflute-Copy.thumb.jpg.aeef3c34c11dfed0175b5865e4f989f1.jpg

• Guest changed the title to Ferret Kits . Ready Now.
  • 2 weeks later...