Ferret Kits . Ready Now.

Guest vin

There was a Hob in that little pack that will be a complete one off... He was fearless to the max. Used to skydive out of the hutch into mid-air with no fear of the consequences.

I'm hoping whoever gets him will be able to handle him . . . . lol.

Good luck Gav.  Please keep us posted on the progress of the little uns.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You did me proud a while back now matey with those 2 kits you let me have, and you put yourself out getting them to me, what a time I had with em, cracking workers alongside my whippet, but my days in

We have used this line, down here in the South, for a couple of seasons now.   They have been really useful,  working equally well on the vast, deep chalk downland warrens and also amongst the wo

Superb animal husbandry..... Hopefully, we will have a long dry Summer, the weather lasting well into the Autumn,... and then,..if the myxy stays away,...we will have a good rabbit season. T

Posted Images

21 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Any left vin?

possibly a couple of Hobs matey. . . Your welcome to them if the fella doesn't come for them as he has promised 2 times so far. To be honest the sooner the better because they're getting bigger and harder by the day.  They're 12 weeks old now. They need a bit of handling and calming down etc.

35 minutes ago, vin said:

possibly a couple of Hobs matey. . . Your welcome to them if the fella doesn't come for them as he has promised 2 times so far. To be honest the sooner the better because they're getting bigger and harder by the day.  They're 12 weeks old now. They need a bit of handling and calming down etc.

It's not for me fella. Lad I know at Donny was after one but I've not seen him for a couple weeks. I will drop him a line.

its always good to a well reared and well fed litter ,they all look little belters all the best with them bud , we have had a couple of lean years our area coney wise and now they started making a comeback we been hit by mixy ,just hope it clears up without causeing to much damage for the comeing season.