Ferret Kits . Ready Now.

Guest vin

Hello all.

I will have a few spare kits after myself and a few mates have taken what they need.

They're well bred, well fed, and I expect them to be little belters.

My Best hob over Mr Lloyds best jill 2 years ago... The resulting Jills put back to the Dad to keep them nice and tight.

They've been on the flesh from just under 3 weeks including all the best raw and supplements of Salmon oils and SF50 3 x a day.

If you want a well-bred kit from genuine working stock, get in touch with me.

I'm not going to put a price on them because to me they are priceless. I would expect a stranger to myself to appreciate the time and effort that has gone into this breeding, and therefore pay a decent price for a couple of kits etc my main concern is that they go to genuine working homes so they can be tested and proven.

They were born on 25.05.18.

More than ready to go now.

lots of Hobs spare... as usual.

Edited by vin
new video............ https://youtu.be/zZf9ZQMpkZM

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You did me proud a while back now matey with those 2 kits you let me have, and you put yourself out getting them to me, what a time I had with em, cracking workers alongside my whippet, but my days in

We have used this line, down here in the South, for a couple of seasons now.   They have been really useful,  working equally well on the vast, deep chalk downland warrens and also amongst the wo

Superb animal husbandry..... Hopefully, we will have a long dry Summer, the weather lasting well into the Autumn,... and then,..if the myxy stays away,...we will have a good rabbit season. T

Posted Images

We have used this line, down here in the South, for a couple of seasons now. 

They have been really useful,  working equally well on the vast, deep chalk downland warrens and also amongst the woodland and hedgerow buries.

Can't really fault this exceptional family of ferrets...:clapper:

DSC_6680.thumb.JPG.319e720a31bc55ef01502ed410f97e51.JPG

• Like 3

The 2 hobs I worked this last season have been the best fun I've had in years. . . . Everyone who knows me, I've been obsessed these last few seasons getting the ferrets that I'm now happy with. It would be nice to see a few go to people on here with updates on their progress. The jills are stunners...long and lean like them greyhound types of old.

6 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

We have used this line, down here in the South, for a couple of seasons now. 

They have been really useful,  working equally well on the vast, deep chalk downland warrens and also amongst the woodland and hedgerow buries.

Can't really fault this exceptional family of ferrets...:clapper:

DSC_6680.thumb.JPG.319e720a31bc55ef01502ed410f97e51.JPG

I better double the price now Phil... lol.

I can see the Chuckle Brothers in that pack..... There's not many that will swim up a frozen drain and enjoy it matey... These boys love it. . . . they like to fly on the bunnies on the odd occasion like rodeo cowboys... But they don't let go...even when they roll into a ditch of cold water. 

The jills are ferociously protective mothers so far... They're doing a great job.

11 hours ago, Sirblessed said:

Wish you were closer I would of had one or two of these. Nice looking types.

I would love you to take a couple of these kits, my friend. . . you're the type of fella who I hope my kits go to.

Come and have a Holliday in the Yorkshire Dales and Scotland. . . . we'll send you home with some new blood to infuse into those Ozzy ferts. 

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Spotless mate, fcuking spotless? they will do who ever gets them a turn, hope they do the kitts the same an put loads a graft in front a them ??

That's all I can hope for now buddy. I have done my bit. If I die tomorrow I know I will have left something worthwhile for the future of ferreting. Your welcome to one matey.

I'm not asking for money off anyone I know. I just want them in the right homes with genuine chaps.

Superb animal husbandry.....:clapper:

Hopefully, we will have a long dry Summer, the weather lasting well into the Autumn,... and then,..if the myxy stays away,...we will have a good rabbit season.

These fine young preditors will surely provide their new owners with some epic hunting,... I can't wait...? 

• Like 2

This is litter 2 from the sister of other litter and same Hob etc..This litter was born same day but she only had 6...they grew so much faster in the 1st couple of weeks compared to the litter of 10.I took one from the other litter that was the runt and put it in with the smaller litter.... it has thrived and turned out a little belter, full of energy and fearless.

When they started on the raw they all soon caught up though. I've seen some skinny looking kits on the internet advertised lately. . . . . . sod that, they should be like puppies, full of life, fat and happy. This litter is very strong. As you can see, the mothers are like peas in a pod..you can tell them apart.

• Guest changed the title to Ferret Kits . Ready Now.