Right, my mates lad has been given quite a nice HW35 for his first rifle, its very twangy and has a fair amount of recoil, so I am going to tune the nuts off it for him, I am doing it for the lad free of charge and it will be spot on when I have finished.....My question is, has anybody got a delrin spring guide and top hat knocking about for one of these they dont need, or even if its too big I will use my mates lathe to take it down, as you can imagine £20 is a lot for a young lad so I am trying to scrounge bits to keep the cost to zero, any help gratefully received lads, cheers.

• Like 1

if you've got access to a lathe Tim ive got a length of 32mm x 200 acetal you can have!

fullsizeoutput_371.thumb.jpeg.d2cb1a9cc720ff86db379636fdd5649d.jpeg

id knock some up for you but you'll know its always best if you've got the spring and piston to check against! 

have fun with the tune:thumbs:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, charlie caller said:

Mega busy at the moment, but when I start it I will get some pics up.

Tim ill get them scopes packed up to day and sent off for you when i get back from work mate

so when you do start it you will have them to fit to it when your done .

you will need mounts Tim.

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

I’ve got a brand new Titan spring you can have if you haven’t got round to doing the air rifle yet. It’s either from when I was tinkering with a hw80 or a hw35 ages ago not 100% which one it was for but I think they have the same dia spring. Will probably want chopping either way to be in legal limit. Will have to double check may even have a guide made up somewhere for it.  Atb 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Ian410cnc said:

I’ve got a brand new Titan spring you can have if you haven’t got round to doing the air rifle yet. It’s either from when I was tinkering with a hw80 or a hw35 ages ago not 100% which one it was for but I think they have the same dia spring. Will probably want chopping either way to be in legal limit. Will have to double check may even have a guide made up somewhere for it.  Atb 

Thats a very nice offer for your first post

i can see your going to fit right in here

TOP CLASS

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

Thank you! Been lingering/reading here for about 10 years, think my old account (from when I was 13!) is the “air rifle pics” sticky!   I’m out at the moment but 100% have the spring spare but will search for the guide in the morning. Atvb Ian