Our American cousins

I find them irritating and extremely loud. Lack class!

But Im on a coach just now although the views are stunning I hate long journeys.

On the up side got back seat to myself listening to Bowie 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, scothunter said:

I find them irritating and extremely loud. Lack class!

But Im on a coach just now although the views are stunning I hate long journeys.

On the up side got back seat to myself listening to Bowie 

LOL that's such a stereotype. There is definitely that sort (especially Texans :laugh:) but as a whole I think they're a great nation. They seem to be way more friendly than Brits imo. But not because they're nicer or anything they just seem to have less inhibition. Brits are savage friendly when we let folks 'in'.

I looked up what the word is for a person who like American culture once, like a Francophile likes France and an Anglophile likes Britain..............

yeah they're ain't one! :laugh:

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

LOL that's such a stereotype. There is definitely that sort (especially Texans :laugh:) but as a whole I think they're a great nation. They seem to be way more friendly than Brits imo. But not because they're nicer or anything they just seem to have less inhibition. Brits are savage friendly when we let folks 'in'.

I looked up what the word is for a person who like American culture once, like a Francophile likes France and an Anglophile likes Britain..............

You Yankaphile!  :laugh:

42 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Best description of them I heard was if someone was breakdancing on the street and was really good at it. 

A American would compliment them . A Brit would call him a cocky show off 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

That's because there is no need for such a word ! "American" and "culture" aremtwo words that don't sit comfortably together.

2 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

That's because there is no need for such a word ! "American" and "culture" aremtwo words that don't sit comfortably together.

Mate, I've heard that a lot. The yanks have plenty of culture, if they didn't it wouldn't feel so 'different' over there and Europeans wouldn't always be moaning about 'Americanisms' infecting our own. New York has all the culture that Paris does, it's just different.

I may not be a massive fan of yanks.... but they lasses sure do like to fuuck when on holiday ?

Between Croatia and Spain you could slam a yank chick almost every night during spring/summer.

As for class and culture ? don't make me laugh! Every yank chick I have ever nailed or been out with, has always looked at her European cousins with envy because yank girls fake it and most look false (brilliant white teeth, hair over done etc) where as European women tend to look more natural and elegant. If you want class.... French, Spanish and Austrian women take some beating. Sexy = Italian women. If you want a crazy sexual experience get yourself a Lithuanian. Big boobs and bum..... Polish ?

Obviously I'm generalising here.... All are filthy as fuuck, once I get them to a safe place ?

I hope your traitorous fireworks explode in ya faces my colonial cousins ??

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 4