First night lamping Rabbits

First night lamping Rabbits... 

With a terrier nd collie x

Should I only bring the collie x? They seem mad for the rabbits... Didn't have them on leads first. What leads shud I get. 

Lamped few rabbits, but i had to nearly walk to about 5yeards nd throw the terrier at it until he copped it... Good chase tho... 

Any advices? I think I got em too excited not being on leads at the start 

Edited by LakelandRussell
Added more

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in south Dublin I've no problem bringing him out as much as he wants if he's genuine.

You should try 1 of them terrier catapults you can even take feather once you get the hang on it

Yeah well dont try and bum this 1 

4 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

This must be a wind up, 

Some of the stuff that gets put on here I wouldn’t be so sure it is a wind up. I’ve seen plenty of rabbits caught on the lamp with leggy terriers.  

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, LakelandRussell said:

I'll give it another go 2nite then with 2 shorter individual leads... 

Update 2moro. 

Joking apart if you use a fishing rod you can get the little bugger back and save usen 10 year in nick 

if it not a wind up somebody take him out, and bin the terrier, first time I went lamping I went with a lad I knew at work, but I never knew he had dogs, I had a decent little coursing dog  x whippet at the time, kev put the lamp on a squatter and she trotted up the beam and trotted back with the rabbit as though it done it all its life, that bitch was about 5 at the time, but I had plenty of fun and games with others after her lol.