A happy ending

When those chillian miners got stuck.didn't they bore a hole from the surface and lift them out.

I'd rather my son stayed down until the water goes down.that video pot holeing underwater freaks me out.i get claustrophobic at the bottom of a 69er.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure how three middle aged blokes are supposed to look for you not to think they are looking for whores? Just look like three British middle aged blokes to me, just happen to be braver than m

The brit divers,thai divers haven't entered the chamber yet but are expected to get in there tomorrow.  

Alright for her to say,she got a full english breakfast everyday.                                     Atl

Posted Images

The thai's have decided to start extracting the kids today due to the imminent monsoon rain....

Today we are most ready. Today is D-Day. Today at 10am, 13 foreign divers went in to extract the children, along with five [Thai] navy Seals.

As we look at the weather forecast, a storm is coming and torrential rain is expected, then our 100 per cent readiness will decrease and we will have to pump the water out again

The kids are very determined and they are in high spirits. All 13 kids have been informed about the operation and they are ready to come out. They firmly decided to come out with us.

The families of the kids have been informed and they agree with us.

We’ve rehearsed [the medical preparations] for the past three to four days. We even practiced with a real kid – practicing the position of O2 tank and the marking ... I assure you that we are very ready in this mission.

I ask you all to patiently wait for news and send support and wish them success.

4E05BFA500000578-0-image-a-7_1531013609047.jpg

43 minutes ago, mackem said:

The thai's have decided to start extracting the kids today due to the imminent monsoon rain....

Today we are most ready. Today is D-Day. Today at 10am, 13 foreign divers went in to extract the children, along with five [Thai] navy Seals.

As we look at the weather forecast, a storm is coming and torrential rain is expected, then our 100 per cent readiness will decrease and we will have to pump the water out again

The kids are very determined and they are in high spirits. All 13 kids have been informed about the operation and they are ready to come out. They firmly decided to come out with us.

The families of the kids have been informed and they agree with us.

We’ve rehearsed [the medical preparations] for the past three to four days. We even practiced with a real kid – practicing the position of O2 tank and the marking ... I assure you that we are very ready in this mission.

I ask you all to patiently wait for news and send support and wish them success.

4E05BFA500000578-0-image-a-7_1531013609047.jpg

Not gonna end well imo, don't see how they're gonna get all 13 out without incident, plus all the divers that are helping etc...something is bound to go wrong 

12 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Now its a proper Happy ending

A proper 'happy ending' is when you get a massage in Thailand and they wank you off at the end.

As in 'you want happy ending?'

Or so I've been told.... cough.... cough

Edited by shepp

How the hell did they get them all out safely??? Did they give the lads sedatives? Coz im a grown man & i think i would panic to f**k!!! What a Brilliant accomplishment well done to all & brave diver who lost his life to save others. Atb

• Like 2