Wanted cheap rabbit air rifle

Great purchase! If you get that pump it might be worth ordering a 1/8th bsp female to female coupler  (a couple of quid ish off ebay) as I needed one to attach my fill probe to the end of the supplied hose. I ordered this one....

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F292031778385

Edit ... updated link to correct one.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few lads on here including me have the ultras and not one has a bad word for them 

BSA ultra.177 fits the bill. This gun will match any top price PCP pellet for pellet  These guns are even better with a tune and reg but great even with out

Got the gun bsa ulta se multi shot  1.77 with silencer,hawk 3x12 x50 illuminated scope,as new condition 12 months old,turns out the bottle he was sharing with a mate so I got it for £300 without bottl

Posted Images

This is my probe in picture, your saying I may need a coupler to attach this, I can buy one local but thanks again tom,pump not here till mom or tues it can’t come quick enough,can you recommend any sites for maintenance of these guns.

5ABD94D4-DA69-4323-AA33-4C1FBE480BC8.jpeg

Edited by Str

Yep that's the same. The pump came with a qd coupler with a smaller female screw thread size so the male fill probe would not fit. I just fitted that cheap coupler and then a best fittings qd coupler as I have hw and rws probes. But you could just screw your probe into the adapter. I fitted the adapter to the pump hose with a dowty washer in between for good measure. 

• Thanks 1

Sorry I don't know of any sites for maintenance on bsa ultras iv not done much with them but I'm sure there will be. If ever I do anything to my gun I look at chambers spares exploded diagrams and order the parts and seals etc from them. 

• Thanks 1

I’ve been out a couple of times with the bsa now and I like it,first night was a bit of a learning curve because I had forgotten how the wind effects those little pellets,the first rabbit was only 20 yards head shot but it wasn’t dead so it got me thinking it was under powered so I took it for a test on my mates chronograph,the first shot was only 510 FPS in a freshly filled gun but every shot after was 744 FPS,so tonight after filling it I fired two shots off then the first rabbit i shot 35 yards stone dead head shot, I can’t believe how accurate it is knocking a rabbit over at  40 yards,also the pump that tom and a few other lads recommend is excellent cheers.

CCD9FF50-DCC0-47CA-B6E6-482B2D5687A6.jpeg

• Like 1