It's not about cocker never was. It's when one calls out the lowlifes and tell the truth the lowlifes cry to the mods so they delet it. So it wasnt about cocker dog's or peds. Just puppy peddlers and lying scummbags. They can't handle nor do they want other s to hear that there that way. I told you all in my last post to watch there gonna delete it did i not? there was nothing wrong with telling the truth.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

It's not about cocker never was. It's when one calls out the lowlifes and tell the truth the lowlifes cry to the mods so they delet it. So it wasnt about cocker dog's or peds. Just puppy peddlers and lying scummbags. They can't handle nor do they want other s to hear that there that way. I told you all in my last post to watch there gonna delete it did i not? there was nothing wrong with telling the truth.

Fair enough, whether they are peddlers or not if people fall for it then that's there problem but they will learn. You've made your opinion clear and if they don't want to listen that's their problem.

Edited by Kerny92
  • Like 1

That line of dogs should be just banned as a breed im sick of saying it just brings out the very worst in anyone that has anything ta do with it. What people don't realise it's dying a very slow death because lads are to busy on the make over breeding and flooding the place with sub standard dogs. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, chesney said:

That line of dogs should be just banned as a breed im sick of saying it just brings out the very worst in anyone that has anything ta do with it. What people don't realise it's dying a very slow death because lads are to busy on the make over breeding and flooding the place with sub standard dogs. 

Still a few yards about doing right by them chesney. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

By your own admission you got your dogs off a puppy peddler you are reason they can do business. Its assholes like yourself that keep them in business. And by the way your way off the mark on the lads your calling out on here.

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Still a few yards about doing right by them chesney. 

So I hear dogman and I hope it's a success for them lads cause that line needs it and I hope there lads  that can  tell difference between the chancers and Messer's from the genuine lads.

31 minutes ago, chesney said:

It's like a repeat show on here every few months about nuttals cockers and the rest of the big name terrier men.if they didn't sell pups we wouldn't be on here bitching about dogs.just move on forget the lot be happy with yere dogs

it will all fizzle out soon enough , you name a line i've seen it happen before, ebb and flow , by the time it ebbs again the blood worth keeping will be in the right hands again 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, chesney said:

So who's the cause of it all chesney?

• Haha 1