57 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Dont have to prove ote to me but i aint hardly seen the quarry let alone dogs tekin um so can i come 

Will big dave be there?

??? big Dave is all ways there lol and you are more than welcome pal ?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was going to put my dog up for stud he has proved him self over and over agen he has won his fire of matches he is 4 years old now he is bred from my old dog rio who has produced some real top animals

Thease are 2 bitches out of him to my pure 

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Be nice to see what its all about as im a lowly bush whacker and general scratcher about could i bring me dog 

You will have to fill a form in for you  previous  conversations to see if you are the right stamp of man then you can bring what ye like ???

1 minute ago, DavoH66 said:

You will have to fill a form in for you  previous  conversations to see if you are the right stamp of man then you can bring what ye like ???

Well the dogs over 2 and never seen 1 so he probably only kill 5 or 6 then ill gi him best

On serious note ill just come and see your dogs run dont wanna look a bigger c**t than ido already if thats ok wi you

19 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well the dogs over 2 and never seen 1 so he probably only kill 5 or 6 then ill gi him best

On serious note ill just come and see your dogs run dont wanna look a bigger c**t than ido already if thats ok wi you

If you would really won't to come pal there is no problem with that 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ain’t that on the Shitey side a Nottingham?? ?? I’m sure iv been down there in deer an hare, preban obvs, but was lovely land down that way?

Some of leicstershire is nice but where i am is not far from the town and the country side is disapearing when i say im working me dogs amounst dumped fridge freezers  and bunkbeds i aint joking i see rabbits fox and munjac no hares really but we do ok

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye some a them urban over grown/spare ground bits are heaving with stuff, we grow up huntin spots like that in Glasgow an had great craic, I’m spoilt now with dales in doorstep so when ever we get chance we like to have a run over any lil bits like that?

No one else goes on say thing like no place for a running dog that aint its suprising what you can find tho 

24 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Some of leicstershire is nice but where i am is not far from the town and the country side is disapearing when i say im working me dogs amounst dumped fridge freezers  and bunkbeds i aint joking i see rabbits fox and munjac no hares really but we do ok

Loads hares Leicester way run there loads 

• Like 1