ready for the season to start..

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like the problem lies with the folks earning off the man's kindness and hard work and efforts to build a family of dogs....... Seems like nobody is immune to the backstabbing and lies these day

This one is a very nice one. He is ready to go when the season opens here.  It's just been 106 degrees here not to mention the mosquitos, ticks,  and snakes that are rampid right now..  Come on fall a

Look at end of day if he didn't want his line being mentioned he shouldn't have went in books sold working dogs and sold a lot pups.yes he sold a belt of pups in Ireland UK and states.u read lads post

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, undertaker said:

On the matter of sales only sold 3 pups or if u think I sold more put up the proof.I've nothing to hide unlike ye that have been cashing in on dogs with years.and if one the dogs I sold ever makes it to a book I'll make sure it's for working not spewing.like the one u put in nuttals book.don't mind lads selling pups as long as there honest about and not coming out whit shite on here gifted me whole. 

i only asked a question , proper sensitive ! me cashing in i'd have a problem i've not bred a pup for a 11 years , like i said on that dog if it was shit that was the first i heard of it last week , ,,,,,  i think thou protest too much lol 

5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I guess he wasnt mate .It was those he held in confidence that f****d him over I'm guessing hence the breeding getting out of hand and off goal .

That's exactly my point, he obviously passed dogs on to plenty of numpties who have tarnished his work.

47 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

The question is what was he doing selling dogs or gifting dogs to those that tainted his dogs and his name? 

Yes he sold them on to lads here in Ireland and UK and also sold afew working dogs to.yes he may have gifted some but end of day if he didn't want his line getting out he shouldn't have sold the pups.he knew exactly what was going to happen with Johnny cash was involved.but fair play to him he did produce some good stock

1 minute ago, undertaker said:

Yes he sold them on to lads here in Ireland and UK and also sold afew working dogs to.yes he may have gifted some but end of day if he didn't want his line getting out he shouldn't have sold the pups.he knew exactly what was going to happen with Johnny cash was involved.but fair play to him he did produce some good stock

Exactly how i thought, at the end of the day he's got to accept the shit that comes with selling dogs. I'm sure he sleeps at night just fine.

40 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

i only asked a question , proper sensitive ! me cashing in i'd have a problem i've not bred a pup for a 11 years , like i said on that dog if it was shit that was the first i heard of it last week , ,,,,,  i think thou protest too much lol 

Is it u haven't sold a pup in years.yet how is there so many lads saying they have your stuff.is it not called pick axe line.or should it be called nuttal Stevens line

2 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

Nuttalls maybe no stevens ,they can say they have it doesn't mean they do , so how did those 3 you sold work out ?

2 have done a small bit as they weren't fully matured for last season from what the lad told me other pup should start no problem.if I was a cash cow I should of bred off there mother straight away after that but didn't.sorry now as lost her to ground.

4 minutes ago, undertaker said:

2 have done a small bit as they weren't fully matured for last season from what the lad told me other pup should start no problem.if I was a cash cow I should of bred off there mother straight away after that but didn't.sorry now as lost her to ground.

I could be way off the make here undertaker but it seems every time you talk about these dogs it’s through gritted teeth like it’s killing you to say anything positive about them. Funny coming from a man that keeps the blood. Jmho.

26 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Exactly how i thought, at the end of the day he's got to accept the shit that comes with selling dogs. I'm sure he sleeps at night just fine.

I bet he sleeps better knowing that the unfit useless shite you had under the helicopter wasn't attached to his name 

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I could be way off the make here undertaker but it seems every time you talk about these dogs it’s through gritted teeth like it’s killing you to say anything positive about them. Funny coming from a man that keeps the blood. Jmho.

Read posts I said he did bred good dogs and am happy with them.it's just all the bull that comes after it. 

12 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

I bet he sleeps better knowing that the unfit useless shite you had under the helicopter wasn't attached to his name 

What the hell you rambling on about you old fool? You turning senile like ya dogs pops...... ???

Touched a nerve i see, you peddler number 1 by any chance? ???

Edited by Kerny92
3 minutes ago, the terrier said:

Did you not sell a red patt bred from a.c lines undertaker to a man in the south

LOL sure that old news ain't it.and his mother ain't far you now

Edited by undertaker
  • Like 1