ready for the season to start..

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Can't see why we can't debate his dogs ,they aint super dogs just digging dogs of which there are thousands .If Nuttall or Wheeler threads are up they run regardless .

Something a  bit creepy if we are getting censored on what we can and can't debate .Plenty of mens names been up for far worse crimes than producing good workers and not been deleted .We just near the truth and it gets pulled .Seems to be something we arnt allowed to hear but that effects a great many terrier lads . 

Look at end of day if he didn't want his line being mentioned he shouldn't have went in books sold working dogs and sold a lot pups.yes he sold a belt of pups in Ireland UK and states.u read lads posts on here ripping the arses out of all other big names but can't mention ac stuff.and as for them being super stars yes there is some good dogs in but there is also a lot backfill to like every other line.

• Like 8

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like the problem lies with the folks earning off the man's kindness and hard work and efforts to build a family of dogs....... Seems like nobody is immune to the backstabbing and lies these day

This one is a very nice one. He is ready to go when the season opens here.  It's just been 106 degrees here not to mention the mosquitos, ticks,  and snakes that are rampid right now..  Come on fall a

Look at end of day if he didn't want his line being mentioned he shouldn't have went in books sold working dogs and sold a lot pups.yes he sold a belt of pups in Ireland UK and states.u read lads post

Posted Images

3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Can't see why we can't debate his dogs ,they aint super dogs just digging dogs of which there are thousands .If Nuttall or Wheeler threads are up they run regardless .

Something a  bit creepy if we are getting censored on what we can and can't debate .Plenty of mens names been up for far worse crimes than producing good workers and not been deleted .We just near the truth and it gets pulled .Seems to be something we arnt allowed to hear but that effects a great many terrier lads . 

It's not really ta do with the man himself approach that man and he willingly talk terriers  with anyone maybe not on the net couldn't fault him for that. It's the lads that get it breed it and pass everything as thesaid name there other elements involved in it that will go to extreme lenghs ta get it and keep it and many on here know exactly what I'm on about but it just easier ta look the other way and say it don't involve them or just altogether say your out the game they washed there hands of it. But the man's name will forever be brought into it for the wrong reasons because of the greed of others and that's whats befallen that line the greed merchants. Don't get me wrong there some very decent lads out there have it and I hope they have the sense ta keep the pretenders and wannabes away from it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Foxdropper your around dogs along time you have bred your own for 30 year or more you give advice out on here whenever you and willingly engage in conversation about dogs that man is no different. But just say you did part with a few over the years  hypothetically speaking and others were breeding of your line but just because there x amount of dogs and bitchs out there all foxdropper bred and these lads breed these and some will work some won't but your name is put to them. But just because you bred the parents and maybe the grandparents it's still your line nowan disputing that it's the matings after that's not working out because ghe way there been bred may not be your choice that's were the arguments are starting and that's why they want Peds and history and after nearly 2 years of all this shit I would not blame a man for closing himself of from the lot why try educate lads continuinh lines and when it's gone to close and not to close when it needs an outcross cause it's gone stale to many experts about most only have it 8 years tops they have already run decades of breeding into ground within that time and less.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, undertaker said:

Look at end of day if he didn't want his line being mentioned he shouldn't have went in books sold working dogs and sold a lot pups.yes he sold a belt of pups in Ireland UK and states.u read lads posts on here ripping the arses out of all other big names but can't mention ac stuff.and as for them being super stars yes there is some good dogs in but there is also a lot backfill to like every other line.

Do you work this line undertaker? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, undertaker said:

Yah I do

they look a nice type a hard type form the photos i've seen and been told so where do you stand on the matter of sales ,  have you cashed in or are they purely for work and mates ?

6 hours ago, chesney said:

Foxdropper your around dogs along time you have bred your own for 30 year or more you give advice out on here whenever you and willingly engage in conversation about dogs that man is no different. But just say you did part with a few over the years  hypothetically speaking and others were breeding of your line but just because there x amount of dogs and bitchs out there all foxdropper bred and these lads breed these and some will work some won't but your name is put to them. But just because you bred the parents and maybe the grandparents it's still your line nowan disputing that it's the matings after that's not working out because ghe way there been bred may not be your choice that's were the arguments are starting and that's why they want Peds and history and after nearly 2 years of all this shit I would not blame a man for closing himself of from the lot why try educate lads continuinh lines and when it's gone to close and not to close when it needs an outcross cause it's gone stale to many experts about most only have it 8 years tops they have already run decades of breeding into ground within that time and less.

Nicely put Chesney mate .So in short, Alan let the line get away from him and is now taking flack from poor decisions he has no control over ,from those with no other interest bar coin .I wasn't being funny in any way just needed telling straight .Before I came on here I'd never heard of him ,stuck in a bubble of my own .I've had similar occurrences but never felt the need to vent about it ,easy going as I am .lol.

I'd of thought the man would of wanted to shame those who's interest goes beyond work but that's just me .Name and shame the fuckers but I guess if  it's gone that far he don't know who the feck they are. 

I've never associated my own name with what I've bred ,preferring to use the name of the original stock .

It sort of smacks of the man wanting a name but when he has it ,he's not sure whether he wants it lol,same as another name our end lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Glyn..... said:

they look a nice type a hard type form the photos i've seen and been told so where do you stand on the matter of sales ,  have you cashed in or are they purely for work and mates ?

On the matter of sales only sold 3 pups or if u think I sold more put up the proof.I've nothing to hide unlike ye that have been cashing in on dogs with years.and if one the dogs I sold ever makes it to a book I'll make sure it's for working not spewing.like the one u put in nuttals book.don't mind lads selling pups as long as there honest about and not coming out whit shite on here gifted me whole. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Nicely put Chesney mate .So in short, Alan let the line get away from him and is now taking flack from poor decisions he has no control over ,from those with no other interest bar coin .I wasn't being funny in any way just needed telling straight .Before I came on here I'd never heard of him ,stuck in a bubble of my own .I've had similar occurrences but never felt the need to vent about it ,easy going as I am .lol.

I'd of thought the man would of wanted to shame those who's interest goes beyond work but that's just me .Name and shame the fuckers but I guess if  it's gone that far he don't know who the feck they are. 

I've never associated my own name with what I've bred ,preferring to use the name of the original stock .

Basically that's what it comes down ta FD he had no say in what lads bred on from as you know yourself very few men have the knack of breeding and continuing a line year after decade after decade that skill knowledge and stockmanship  why would he pass it on to the lads when he sat seen what they have done with what they already got. There's element out there that got it and put it on the path ta ruin a few lowlifes but I won't go into its been done but lads on here and reading know only to well. Money greed and coin and men looking for the name and fame ruination of a line. Like you foxdropper I lived in a bubble came came out of it seeking an alternative to stock that wasn't producing for us I found it I got burned never again but they laughed when it happen but those that did got the same done but will never admit it on here. They knock that man's line at every opportunity now but the funny thing is the very same ? if AC opened a van at a show I'm selling so many pups we would get trampled in the stampede.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Which is why every year I ask the question on here how many lads go back to the breeder for advice becaue he is the ONLY man with the knowledge to take it forward having got it to where it is now .The intelligent agree but the tossers will argue .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1