Bit Of A Fight Back In Leeds

10 hours ago, WILF said:

I say to people local I’m a refugee and they laugh, they don’t realize......I ain’t fecking joking !

Tell them your a jacker and there'll understand better...?

19 minutes ago, fireman said:

Tell them your a jacker and there'll understand better...?

Mate I was trying to do something about things when you were sat round in your own filth picking f***ing knits out your dreadlocks x 

• Haha 13
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate I was trying to do something about things when you were sat round in your own filth picking f***ing knits out your dreadlocks x 

Strike a cord did i ?..?.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Our big cities are f****d.... thank f**k I’m a country bumpkin and only have to travel to them occasionally for work, I honestly feel sorry for the decent lads/ladies who have to put up with that sort of shit, whole communities ruined for ever unfortunately...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, baker boy said:

All I seen was whites running away everytime a paki took a step towards them or looked at them nasty

All I saw was gangs of dicks running around acting the c**t, black, white, Asian they all looked like nobs... f**k me in the first video he hit matey with a bit of 2x4 and the bloke barely flinched, now if he wanted to hurt him with a lump of wood he would’ve,  a little dap then run like f**k!! Lol..

if they are Muslim groomers/peados would you go about sorting them out like that in your community?

god forbid it ever happens to one of mine, but I’d be more inclined to pay a late night visit to his house and wrap a bit of 2x4 round his head as he opens the door... just a load of twats running around the estate, then back in there front gardens sitting on the garden sofa, beside the garden mattress...drinking super strength lager, smoking blow and pissing up each other’s backs... f***ing heroes eh!!

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Not like you to be aggresive mate?

Cheers, D.

I'm.sure most would be aggressive if some one had molested their daughter D,

That didn't look aggressive particularly, more like a big bunch of cowards egging each other on..

29 minutes ago, socks said:

Those immigrants better not bother kev if he is sat around a fire at night ??

Too right they better, I do hate my camp fire peace being broken...;-)

Just now, dytkos said:

Can we do campfires there?

Cheers, D.

Probably not, but I'll bring a fire pit of some sort.. we might be a bit more restricted than the rough camp in a field.. but you've got wash facilities, shop, toilets, fishing on site, it's a bit of a weigh off really 

Just now, dytkos said:

Sounds (and looks) spot on mate! Sure they'll be no probs with the crew, except maybe Joe lol

Cheers, D.

He'll love it mate, I've asked them to get some Toika (moonshine) in the shop for him lol

• Haha 1