COLLIE X GREYHOUNDS...ENDANGERED SPECIES...

Agreed Tomo but it’s a performance bred f1 type bed for its tenacity, drive and will to win 

due to the apbt way back in its line likely 

all that diverse training , all that meticulously selected breeding to go and hammer two scabby half grown rabbits on the stubble 

you win bill 

• Haha 2

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I often read threads concerning collie crosses with a degree of confusion . More to do with the sometimes negative comments that relate to the border collie , and often mention is made of the far supe

After many a wasted trip to see so called collie x greyhound litters I decided to go to Hancocks for a pup, she is entering her 6 season now, and is a credit to my team, she has supplied us with some

I think you are right there Roybo... I shall always keep my own home-bred, watered down Collie hybrids, they suit me for the ground I hunt over, but most lads coming into the game today seem to w

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Agreed Tomo but it’s a performance bred f1 type bed for its tenacity, drive and will to win 

all that diverse training , all that meticulously selected breeding to go and hammer two scabby half grown rabbits on the stubble 

you win bill 

eh....what???

bad day at work or summat......just thought it looked a nice strong wristed well put together mut......

4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

you win bill 

Jacker atb bill

• Haha 1

Am a big fan of the collie blood in lurchers but do like other stuff in there, to the guy who started the thread why not go for a lurcher x lurcher collie based breeding? find folk who hunt the way you do who use collie based lurchers you wont go wrong getting the dog you want doing it that way.

• Like 7