COLLIE X GREYHOUNDS...ENDANGERED SPECIES...

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I often read threads concerning collie crosses with a degree of confusion . More to do with the sometimes negative comments that relate to the border collie , and often mention is made of the far supe

After many a wasted trip to see so called collie x greyhound litters I decided to go to Hancocks for a pup, she is entering her 6 season now, and is a credit to my team, she has supplied us with some

I think you are right there Roybo... I shall always keep my own home-bred, watered down Collie hybrids, they suit me for the ground I hunt over, but most lads coming into the game today seem to w

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

how Does your mal types do on large rabbit bags bill ? 

Just curiou

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

how Does your mal types do on large rabbit bags bill ? 

Just curious 

They do fine check some of the. Threads out on the malls y'all see  atb bill

9 minutes ago, bird said:

good  answer that, suppose really i thought it be a alound type dog  do every thing  ,  they are good dogs  brill rabbit dogs  good wind and Bryn had very good pace for 1x, but over the years ive seen some cracking lurcher x lurcher  do as good as them or bit better . you remember  mate when i used go out with jim , who had snipe  i had some great nights out with him , we got  plenty of 30-50s a night , but old snipe  was saluki x grey x collie x grey , few more about like him simlar bred , seen few saluki x grey pit x grey   doing great jobs, there out there  as we no,  bit of collie good in lurcher   1/4 plenty , you dont need 1x , well thats what i think . 

Ray's Bryn having walked out with him has or should I say had real good early pace for f1 collie grey  atb bill

• Like 1
Just now, billhardy said:

This for the stiff Meister this butch real decent now bothdayor night she has terrific early pace but can change her stride oh and likes teeth  atb billBill

image.jpeg

She’s shaped up to be a nice animal. I remember seeing her as a pup stood right out in the litter.

Yeah  trigger really pleased for him the larger bitch now been started she took three teeth really hard type bitch fa a herding xs in fact  she his gonna be very decent really aggressive runner superior than the sire which his pleasing they have tons of drive and stamina  the little bitch tasty  atbbill

I’m not happy with this thread at all stiffmeister you have argued with bill and he hasn’t threatened to beat you up in a Birmingham car park yet ... why did I get that special treatment ??? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, socks said:

I’m not happy with this thread at all stiffmeister you have argued with bill and he hasn’t threatened to beat you up in a Birmingham car park yet ... why did I get that special treatment ??? 

Maybe cause your a midget with a whippet .. ??

• Haha 2