COLLIE X GREYHOUNDS...ENDANGERED SPECIES...

I don't know if this is of any help but a litter of Beardie/Border x greyhound lurchers in 18/07/18 CMW. Northumberland. I haven't put the phone number as not sure of the protocol regarding advertising on THL and I am not associated with the advert in any way but the mag should still be on newsagents shelves.

• Like 1

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I often read threads concerning collie crosses with a degree of confusion . More to do with the sometimes negative comments that relate to the border collie , and often mention is made of the far supe

After many a wasted trip to see so called collie x greyhound litters I decided to go to Hancocks for a pup, she is entering her 6 season now, and is a credit to my team, she has supplied us with some

I think you are right there Roybo... I shall always keep my own home-bred, watered down Collie hybrids, they suit me for the ground I hunt over, but most lads coming into the game today seem to w

Posted Images

7 hours ago, eastcoast said:

I don't know if this is of any help but a litter of Beardie/Border x greyhound lurchers in 18/07/18 CMW. Northumberland. I haven't put the phone number as not sure of the protocol regarding advertising on THL and I am not associated with the advert in any way but the mag should still be on newsagents shelves.

My dog is the Sire to this litter should make decent mooching ferreting and lamping dogs.Regards Collie John

IMG-20180402-WA0001.jpg

• Like 5
1 hour ago, colliejohn said:

My dog is the Sire to this litter should make decent mooching ferreting and lamping dogs.Regards Collie John

IMG-20180402-WA0001.jpg

Are they collie lurcher x collie lurcher then? How much collie in both parents 

• 2 months later...
On 08/07/2018 at 17:21, billhardy said:

All this purity Hancock was trying to change the concept of those early border bear dies by using a X bred fa lurchers,wanted best of both worlds bug as often had nature his he got neither worse in lots a cases not all but lots ,tjhis his where the breeding from the successful studs come in ,they not interested in that and fa me they pet dog people bunny huggers they to soft same has the jukels other tan where money concerned, come on dog men can see a serious type animal by a glance they  bred da the other type a folk agility etc,of course they will catch Conor's but here's the gist when the going gets tough bond will onlytake  them so f are the rest will be down to breeding and blood. I'll tell thee fa nought every decent performance bred animal has pit terrier in its history fact maybe the saluki could be exempt .he needs to to play the lifel line and ring a friend and get a pit terrier covering hose collie cur bitches. His profit margins will increase lol.atb bill

Sorry bill but Thats absolute twaddle 

trailhounds? 

Champion sheepdogs ? 

Sled dogs ? 

Top level gundogs ? 

All infused with pit terrier blood ? 

Nonsense , 

run your gsd / mallnois bollocks down the road , peddler 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Sorry bill but Thats absolute twaddle 

trailhounds? 

Champion sheepdogs ? 

Sled dogs ? 

Top level gundogs ? 

All infused with pit terrier blood ? 

Nonsense , 

run your gsd / mallnois bollocks down the road , peddler 

Stiff sister ,me know peddler yas no fecking knowledge what yas talking about ya fecking numpty I ran one the mallinois jukels last night three from three red teeth ,no blink not a thought of a backward step ran right through them game over these hancocks if youhave knowledge on them has I am privy two having had maybey six seven between us are mixed bre collie jukels other than the straight borders and beardie welps and fa what it's worth yas dint understand my post ,ya fecking stiffmeister .atb bill

21 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Stiff sister ,me know peddler yas no fecking knowledge what yas talking about ya fecking numpty I ran one the mallinois jukels last night three from three red teeth ,no blink not a thought of a backward step ran right through them game over these hancocks if youhave knowledge on them has I am privy two having had maybey six seven between us are mixed bre collie jukels other than the straight borders and beardie welps and fa what it's worth yas dint understand my post ,ya fecking stiffmeister .atb bill

That's the spirit brother 

50 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I ran one the mallinois jukels last night three from three red teeth ,no blink not a thought of a backward step ran right through them game over

Cause that’s the true mark of a pastoral type , killing September foxes 

I know bull cross lads flashing over foxes this time of year

ffs how old are you ? 

I'll tell thee fa nought every decent performance bred animal has pit terrier in its history fact maybe the saluki could be exempt .he needs to to play the lifel line and ring a friend and get a pit terrier covering hose collie cur bitches. His profit margins will increase lol.atb bill

how possibly would apbt blood improve the levels of a pastoral herder hybrid? 

Making a massive claim then stating fact after it , makes in no way more proven than saying “ Labrador’s could do with a dash of Dalmatian blood to make them easier to see on the marsh at first light, fact”

its nonsense 

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Cause that’s the true mark of a pastoral type , killing September foxes 

I know bull cross lads flashing over foxes this time of year

ffs how old are you ? 

Never new we in sept get a grip man pastoral get tout a the dark ages it's twenty eighteen man. Have had collie curs could notor did not want catch more than a handful of corniest and so have others , age that's my personal but let me tell thee this lived long enough fa see more than enough Neva met a tyro hunter that don't like there jukel ta roll a red or two ,thee liars if thee say they ain't bothered ,tun changes when they get one that likes  ta mix it .atb bill