COLLIE X GREYHOUNDS...ENDANGERED SPECIES...

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

All this purity Hancock was trying to change the concept of those early border bear dies by using a X bred fa lurchers,wanted best of both worlds bug as often had nature his he got neither worse in lots a cases not all but lots ,tjhis his where the breeding from the successful studs come in ,they not interested in that and fa me they pet dog people bunny huggers they to soft same has the jukels other tan where money concerned, come on dog men can see a serious type animal by a glance they  bred da the other type a folk agility etc,of course they will catch Conor's but here's the gist when the going gets tough bond will onlytake  them so f are the rest will be down to breeding and blood. I'll tell thee fa nought every decent performance bred animal has pit terrier in its history fact maybe the saluki could be exempt .he needs to to play the lifel line and ring a friend and get a pit terrier covering hose collie cur bitches. His profit margins will increase lol.atb bill

Good point bill ill tell him

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I often read threads concerning collie crosses with a degree of confusion . More to do with the sometimes negative comments that relate to the border collie , and often mention is made of the far supe

After many a wasted trip to see so called collie x greyhound litters I decided to go to Hancocks for a pup, she is entering her 6 season now, and is a credit to my team, she has supplied us with some

I think you are right there Roybo... I shall always keep my own home-bred, watered down Collie hybrids, they suit me for the ground I hunt over, but most lads coming into the game today seem to w

Posted Images

On 8 July 2018 at 18:31, Black neck said:

Good point bill ill tell him

No bother ihave allready t told em answer why change what works allways gullible newbies looking fa the jukel of a life time book writers have a lot to do with the early hype and there was a few gathering fa fame ya knows . Lurchers call em. What yas like they were never collie xs  that's fa sure I was bright enough ta like history and bright enough fa not fall fa that gag.lol.atb bill

• Like 1
3 hours ago, billhardy said:

No bother ihave allready t told em answer why change what works allways gullible newbies looking fa the jukel of a life time book writers have a lot to do with the early hype and there was a few gathering fa fame ya knows . Lurchers call em. What yas like they were never collie xs  that's fa sure I was bright enough ta like history and bright enough fa not fall fa that gag.lol.atb bill

Your right bill i read them books as a kid 

Crossing 2 f1 produces rubbish lurcher xlurcher no good 

Got to be f1 or 3/4bred start of dynasty types lol 

nought wrong with lurcher lurcher ,blacky lol,he breeds from grey bitches and studs that ain't been off the yard  I don't know about a dynasty two f1types will throw a greyhounds type and a collie a two plus something in between ,getting back on track I seen maybey fifty work from those kennels and the only one i seen that was of OK standard was fromthe rufus collie but he was from two his sibling was neurotic nervous wreck he was sent back.one can guess wher he ended bottom field.atb bill

On 9 July 2018 at 07:47, billhardy said:

nought wrong with lurcher lurcher ,blacky lol,he breeds from grey bitches and studs that ain't been off the yard  I don't know about a dynasty two f1types will throw a greyhounds type and a collie a two plus something in between ,getting back on track I seen maybey fifty work from those kennels and the only one i seen that was of OK standard was fromthe rufus collie but he was from two his sibling was neurotic nervous wreck he was sent back.one can guess wher he ended bottom field.atb bill

On 9 July 2018 at 07:47, billhardy said:

My little lurched x lurched xs Lurcher x lurcherLurcher

image.jpeg

my sister had a staffy mongrel and a farm colly got to it, they just kept 1 dog pup to take the milk off, my wife had him for fifteen years I shot over that dog all over the place great dog, his only fault if you can call it one, if another dog came near him there was no sniffing round or warning he went straight in b*****d he was, great with the kids though, should of put him to a grew never entered my head back then though. 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Blackly how's that fawn jukel coming along his it ticking the boxes atb bill

Fawn jukel bill ?  No boxes being ticked atm mate they all just hiding under the shade of the coolibar tree eating and shitting lol

• Like 1
On 9 July 2018 at 22:52, Black neck said:

Fawn jukel bill ?  No boxes being ticked atm mate they all just hiding under the shade of the coolibar tree eating and shitting lol

Have yas started slowly bringing them out a the summer slumber yet night time jogging walking the woods and hills season soon be on us yas know.atb bill

• Like 1
Just now, billhardy said:

Have yas started slowly bringing them out a the summer slumber yet night time jogging walking the woods and hills season soon be on us yas know.atb bill

No bill i bin tekin them out in the early morning and thats it its too feckin hot ill get them half right for september time tho i only a moocher and a bit lamping 

And i dont need to practise falling over?

• Like 1