3 hours ago, bird said:

deff mate , where i lived before ( south staffs ) weston park  , they were very anti lurcher . if i was ever lamping , they would phone the farmer , and in the end the farmer didnt want the aggro  no more so stopped me going on .but i had real good revenge  the one day , this wanker lived  lived not far from me, he had little bit of ground maybe   4 acres   few fowl    and goats, he thought he was  a big type farmer  lol. he always   come out to the end of his property  on to the lane , he had nasty  lab type and spaniel , the lab would come out barking and growling  at everybody , it was very intimidating  . well at the time i had the worst temp lurcher ive  ever had in 30 years  , she was 1x kelpie x collie x grey  24 in  60lb    and very strong  she looked more like a tan pitx grey  than a collie x , but man was she nasty to dog or man, she was ok with me but nobody else. well this  day, this  lab thing came  running out at me and her, i had her on long rope lead, so still on a lead , but had 6ft to play with. the lab came right at us, she hit in the neck and head, and shook the shit out of it, he came running out and booted her in the side he gut and chest  ,didnt make any difference  she never loosed the other dog. he went to boot her again , but i kicked him  right in his nuts , he went down  like tone of bricks , then i give him another one in his face for luck . copper came round to see me for GBH  , but i said he kicked my dog which was still on a lead, and kicked him as i thought he was going to attack me , copper said  as your dog was on a lead in public place , he was wrong , he went back to him and no more came from it  , fook me   he got what deserved    revenge was sweet  . !!! 

That’s the way to do it bird, fcuk all that sneaking about bollox, a punch in the gob or a kick in the nuts is the best kind of revenge close enough so you can see the whites of his eyes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

That’s the way to do it bird, fcuk all that sneaking about bollox, a punch in the gob or a kick in the nuts is the best kind of revenge close enough so you can see the whites of his eyes.

Hard to disagree with that . Trouble is assholes like that are the first to go crying to the old Bill . And firearms and shotgun users loose their licenses. I can honestly say it is the thought of losing my ticket that has stopped me doing a lot of things . Sometimes sneaking about is all you can do . I know it made me feel a bit better . Not as much as walking over and giving the guy the slap he needed but it’s better than nothing.