Just reading a thread about a rotten rabbit found in a bag of nets . Well it got me thinking of another stinking incident. A couple of years ago some “townies” moved  neat to the shoot . Not a problem . But in September we have a couple of “cubbing meets” for our local pack . The hounds were “hunting a trail “ in a wood next to their house , that’s when the verbal started , and he made it known what he thought of hunting and us . Then  , later when we started shooting he would start shouting and name calling and generally being a dick . They say that revenge is a dish best served cold . Well every summer since a dead fox or two find their way into a very dense patch of brambles opposit his house . With the prevailing south westerly wafting the stench his way . Not very nice keeping your windows shut in this weather . Am I bad ? ?

• Haha 4

I posted on the rot rabbit thread then saw this thread.  》》》 Garlic or Raw Fish Flaked into the heater intake grill at the bottom of the widescreen. If it was garlic I'd set fire to the car and put it through a crusher !

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1

It serves him right, nothing worse than people sticking there nose into something they know nothing about, if he doesn’t like how the countryside works then why move there

a few years ago I used to do work for taxi lads and they were buggers for not paying so our favourite trick was to pull a door card off and put tuna in the door also milk in the carpet under the seat does the job ?

• Like 4

A few years back we were out night shooting and this bloke started shouting the odds at us over a hedge. We were up in the back of a hilux. The keeper gave him full chat back and said that the blokes cat might disappear if there was any more nonsense. A little while later the keepers phone rang and it was the estate owner saying that this bloke had been on the phone giving him gip about it. The keeper went mental about it and said he was going back down this blokes house to sort him out !! The estate owner told him in no uncertain terms  not to do it and just let it go. After that The keeper used to dump all of the dead poults and birds along with any guts ect,  all around  the property in the hedges. He also scattered wheat in them to attract rats. God that lot stunk up round there. About a year later the bloke moved away and the stink suddenly disappeared. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Meece said:

A few years back we were out night shooting and this bloke started shouting the odds at us over a hedge. We were up in the back of a hilux. The keeper gave him full chat back and said that the blokes cat might disappear if there was any more nonsense. A little while later the keepers phone rang and it was the estate owner saying that this bloke had been on the phone giving him gip about it. The keeper went mental about it and said he was going back down this blokes house to sort him out !! The estate owner told him in no uncertain terms  not to do it and just let it go. After that The keeper used to dump all of the dead poults and birds along with any guts ect,  all around  the property in the hedges. He also scattered wheat in them to attract rats. God that lot stunk up round there. About a year later the bloke moved away and the stink suddenly disappeared. 

That’ll learn I’m . Coming in the country with their big city ways and their fancy book lernin !!! F@ck em all !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

We had a woman move in next to our shoot and all of a sudden our ducks (500) started using her pond , we caught her putting feed out for them and when we pulled her she said if there on my land there mine and under no circumstances were we allowed on ....and as much as we could do they still wandered up to her pond ...they weren’t a problem all summer but by December they had trashed her garden , the pond stunk and the whole place was a mud and shite tip ...she soon had a change of heart about pushing them of on Shoot days ...following years she was a changed woman , so much so she got into picking up with her old lab ..

• Like 3

Me and me youngest lad (gone on now bless his heart) were ferreting a very steep side of a valley down by the river, when out of a old cottage down in the bottoms a woman appears starts shouting "what are you doing, are you hungry," I answered "tea and biscuits would be nice" it didn't help she was going nuts. In the end politely told her to make love and go way. When the hunt was on she would block the green lane with her car. She was a crazy townie a whole nut gleeny greenie. Back to the night after she kicked off. Me and the lad went lamping right above her little cottage, must have used about 50 cartridges started with rabbits but then every thistle on the side of the valley. Went back two nights later thistle grow fast don't they. How we laughed when we got home each time.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Meece said:

I posted on the rot rabbit thread then saw this thread.  》》》 Garlic or Raw Fish Flaked into the heater intake grill at the bottom of the widescreen. If it was garlic I'd set fire to the car and put it through a crusher !

The manager at our place has had fish and garlic stashed in his landy several times ?

In the village I used to live in ,a couple moved into a cottage right on the edge of our then shoot .We had to drive past his house for entry which was fine for while,all very civil with hands up and good mornings etc , until one day we did a small drive next to his house ,a patch of rambles really and sport was brisk for a while .Matey turned on us as we left that evening calling us nasty names lol.There was no pacifying the chap and things went from bad to worse every shoot day with him and his missus shouting obscenities at us shy country folk .The farmer who's land we were on had had words previous with them too about dung spreading on his own land ffs .The pent up feeling overflowed one frosty morning when one of the syndicate was helping the farmer spread a bit of shit .Apparently the pto got jammed on the tractor,spreader and the whole side of the white cottage got a liberal coating of shit as well as his prestine lawn .Accidents happen and I'm told they no longer moan about anything. 

Years ago I worked for a company that installed the phone masts all over the country .We were stopping out in Wales doing a job ,3 of us ,me the lad I worked with and a Welsh digger driver on hire . He was a bit of a joker ,always taking the piss but took it too far one day by hiding a rotten fish in our van lol.We  could no longer stand the smell one day and we had  a bloody good search . Just as John found it the Welsh lad ran off laughing like a twat and John threw the bag at him catching him on the shoulder to which it exploded lol .The laughter turned to real abuse lol and got that bad he was  off hired from that moment lol.The stench stayed in that van for weeks mind . 

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Good neighbours are a wort thier wieght in gold,get a shitter and your in for it.

deff mate , where i lived before ( south staffs ) weston park  , they were very anti lurcher . if i was ever lamping , they would phone the farmer , and in the end the farmer didnt want the aggro  no more so stopped me going on .but i had real good revenge  the one day , this wanker lived  lived not far from me, he had little bit of ground maybe   4 acres   few fowl    and goats, he thought he was  a big type farmer  lol. he always   come out to the end of his property  on to the lane , he had nasty  lab type and spaniel , the lab would come out barking and growling  at everybody , it was very intimidating  . well at the time i had the worst temp lurcher ive  ever had in 30 years  , she was 1x kelpie x collie x grey  24 in  60lb    and very strong  she looked more like a tan pitx grey  than a collie x , but man was she nasty to dog or man, she was ok with me but nobody else. well this  day, this  lab thing came  running out at me and her, i had her on long rope lead, so still on a lead , but had 6ft to play with. the lab came right at us, she hit in the neck and head, and shook the shit out of it, he came running out and booted her in the side he gut and chest  ,didnt make any difference  she never loosed the other dog. he went to boot her again , but i kicked him  right in his nuts , he went down  like tone of bricks , then i give him another one in his face for luck . copper came round to see me for GBH  , but i said he kicked my dog which was still on a lead, and kicked him as i thought he was going to attack me , copper said  as your dog was on a lead in public place , he was wrong , he went back to him and no more came from it  , fook me   he got what deserved    revenge was sweet  . !!! 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, bird said:

deff mate , where i lived before ( south staffs ) weston park  , they were very anti lurcher . if i was ever lamping , they would phone the farmer , and in the end the farmer didnt want the aggro  no more so stopped me going on .but i had real good revenge  the one day , this wanker lived  lived not far from me, he had little bit of ground maybe   4 acres   few fowl    and goats, he thought he was  a big type farmer  lol. he always   come out to the end of his property  on to the lane , he had nasty  lab type and spaniel , the lab would come out barking and growling  at everybody , it was very intimidating  . well at the time i had the worst temp lurcher ive  ever had in 30 years  , she was 1x kelpie x collie x grey  24 in  60lb    and very strong  she looked more like a tan pitx grey  than a collie x , but man was she nasty to dog or man, she was ok with me but nobody else. well this  day, this  lab thing came  running out at me and her, i had her on long rope lead, so still on a lead , but had 6ft to play with. the lab came right at us, she hit in the neck and head, and shook the shit out of it, he came running out and booted her in the side he gut and chest  ,didnt make any difference  she never loosed the other dog. he went to boot her again , but i kicked him  right in his nuts , he went down  like tone of bricks , then i give him another one in his face for luck . copper came round to see me for GBH  , but i said he kicked my dog which was still on a lead, and kicked him as i thought he was going to attack me , copper said  as your dog was on a lead in public place , he was wrong , he went back to him and no more came from it  , fook me   he got what deserved    revenge was sweet  . !!! 

Spot on mate I can't stand people like that ?