NEVER EVER ........

Years ago a pal used to go ferreting on a Sunday morning and then into the pub for 12.00 . Well a ferret got out of its “sack” and dragged a rabbit behind the dashboard. Well you can imagine . He couldn’t work out where the stench was coming from . Took months to clean up ?

We used to have peeler crab pots on the River Dart, well after we did a collection on the way home the bucket had turn on its side, crabs every where. Thought we had collected them all up. Had a phone call from him the next day to say he could hear some scurrying around, after another search we could not find them. One week later christ the stink they had some how got behind the panels or in the sub frame. He had to put up with it till they dried out. 

Cheers Arry

Had that with day old chicks In my hawking bag

left it in the hallway of a shared house for a wee while

then we had a massive fly infestation

i denied it was anything to do with me and the guy I lived with went off the wall abit thinking people were trying to get at him by pouring maggots through the letterbox ?

Nearly boaked just thinking of the smell ? Think I’d just have poured petrol on the whole scene and just gave up on the bag & nets. 

Not in the same league, but I’ve spilled maggots in the motor a few times and, even though I thought I’d got them all, came out to a car full of flies a few days later.

Went out on a charter a few years back, 2 carloads of us to Looe.

I drove and on the way home one of my "friends" put a pouting under the spare wheel well in my Mrs X Trail.

Took a few days to find it.

b*****d lol

Cheers, D.