Sadiq khan's live on LBC

12 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Easter rising was on our own land so why not,but never heard of an Irish man celebrating guy Fawkes he was an English Catholic, sure wasn't all English Catholic till the pope wouldn't give some randy king a divorce.

come up to Belfast some time and you can see for yourself lol, il take you about Belfast and you can see how divided it is and now the leftys are always protesting in Belfast city centre too fs. its territorial up here lol but your welcome any time 

• Like 2

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see trump as a man who seen his country getting a liberal lefty cock up its ass and said nah no more, he cared enough to stick his neck on the line and do something about it so he ran for office and

Yeah but Khan is a Muslim cnut.

There was a few life size sex dolls with sadiq khan masks on tied to blow-up pigs at the rally today,i didn't get pics as plod asked for them to be taken down and removed sadly.  

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

come up to Belfast some time and you can see for yourself lol, il take you about Belfast and you can see how divided it is and now the leftys are always protesting in Belfast city centre too fs. its territorial up here lol but your welcome any time 

Look Len I've no problem with you been a dirty smelly proddy cnut haha all I'm saying is that fight is long over but they still can't see the real enemy crept up and took over while they were bickering amongst themselves it's fcuking stupid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

Look Len I've no problem with you been a dirty smelly proddy cnut haha all I'm saying is that fight is long over but they still can't see the real enemy crept up and took over while they were bickering amongst themselves it's fcuking stupid.

trust me pete the working man on the street sees it but its the numpties in power headed by the shinners that's promoting it, open doors to rapefugees.  and that's coming from both sides of the divide

• Like 2
9 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

Look mate the British empire is facing it's biggest ever threat but instead of facing it cnuts just march in honor of winning a battle a couple of hundred years ago that some Dutch poof won against some half starved peasants.

He wasn't a proof and i guess arithmetic wasn't you're strong point lol

10points if you can name king William's horse :)

Trump as a person is something most of us would ignore - with his unusual habits, strange morals or lack of, and his perverse narcissistic self-justification. However, he was voted for by the majority of Americans  if one allows for a bit of jiggery pokery.

He is therefore, for now the head of one of the wprlds super powers (alright he is under control of some normal people).

As with so many things in life his term will come to an end and he will be left to abuse the American tax laws as he sees fit. He will forever believe everyone loved him. His wife smiled recently whilst playing bowls must be the first time for ages - still, everything is fake news, isnt it ?

Khan is worse.

• Like 1