Daytime badger

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like my ex missus!?

in the summers as hot as this ,they are know to sleep out in the cover...i found this out over the years when hounds flushed them when exercising during the early morning and when you get to where the

I’ve seen a couple this week in the afternoon. They were both rooting around , scratching and feeding on something, there is a stream near the sett they came from so I don’t think it’s thirst . I beli

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I think it was panda bears he was referring to and I agree with him as they have not evolved to live in today's world, they only have the ride one day a year and half the time she can't be arsed or has a headache  and they eat one type of bamboo which has hardly any goodness in it, only thing on there side they are very easy to artificially inseminate  ?

Sounds like my ex missus!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Kerny92 said:

The funny thing is the Panda could survive without bamboo and eat an omnivorous diet like a typical bear. ?

I watched something somewhere that said it was something they evolved to do in the ice age or something simular and just never changed there diet as other food became available afterward,s ????? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hope this works daytime badger and baby deer encounter, sorry video won't work but here are a couple of pictures from it ignore dates and time on camera, I don't bother setting them just been out to do an sd card swap on some of the cameras cheers 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3