Daytime badger

14 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Like mini skirts, you see more of them out in the good weather.

haha  , nearly crashed me car   3 times   this week , bloody hell  tits and arses  all over the place  , they deff got to know what there doing  to blokes , i am o ld fecker with control  , god knows how the  young lads  handle it lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like my ex missus!?

in the summers as hot as this ,they are know to sleep out in the cover...i found this out over the years when hounds flushed them when exercising during the early morning and when you get to where the

I’ve seen a couple this week in the afternoon. They were both rooting around , scratching and feeding on something, there is a stream near the sett they came from so I don’t think it’s thirst . I beli

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, bird said:

haha  , nearly crashed me car   3 times   this week , bloody hell  tits and arses  all over the place  , they deff got to know what there doing  to blokes , i am o ld fecker with control  , god knows how the  young lads  handle it lol

A kid i know once rear ended a car whilst he was perving on the lasses outside the pub when he was driving. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ve seen a couple this week in the afternoon. They were both rooting around , scratching and feeding on something, there is a stream near the sett they came from so I don’t think it’s thirst . I believe that because of the heat worms are deep and snails tucked away . There are a few June bugs (chafer beetles) about and I think they were probably after them . 

• Like 1

I’ve seen a couple this week in the afternoon. They were both rooting around , scratching and feeding on something, there is a stream near the sett they came from so I don’t think it’s thirst . I believe that because of the heat worms are deep and snails tucked away . There are a few June bugs (chafer beetles) about and I think they were probably after them . This one was so engrossed with grubbing about I was able to walk fairly close to it , not the best photo but he was running away . 

560331E2-1217-4EBB-9751-B905B1751AF9.jpeg

• Like 5

I've seen one or two in the daytime over the years, sunbathing outside on top mostly on bracken banks, Always thought their sett and bedding must be riddled with ticks, fleas etc and they wanted a break from scratching ?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

I'm around Badgers all year round, infact they are keeping us ticking over at work until the new contract kicks off.....

20180704_115802.jpg

what type work you got  mate, sounds interesting  being out side  , i liked out door work  better than stuck in factory  etc . 

• Like 1

The badgers cause havoc on railway embankments with their digging, we have to fit badger gates on the holes that let them out but won't let them back in. We net the banking with mesh that's 90kg a roll and then grout the holes. They can take 5 tons of grout the setts are that vast.

Edited by Kerny92
32 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

So it’s fine for the railways to interfere with a badger sett , but anyone else gets 6 months. Double standards ?

So it's fine for the badgers to interfere with railway safety but anyone else will do time. Double standards. ???

On 28/06/2018 at 10:53, bird said:

They love it,till they catch you staring ?

• Like 1