Let’s see your Pups

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Who let the dogs out! said:

Hahaha where you from Peter

South Dublin pal,the reason I have the harness on her is that's only that dog's 2nd time to go for a walk she was never on a lead till Tuesday and she's a bit dodgy and trys to slip the coller so I clipped the lead to the collar and harness so she can't get off.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, peterhunter86 said:

South Dublin pal,the reason I have the harness on her is that's only that dog's 2nd time to go for a walk she was never on a lead till Tuesday and she's a bit dodgy and trys to slip the coller so I clipped the lead to the collar and harness so she can't get off.

Looks a nice harness mate and a nice dog to go with it ? how’s he/she bred?

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Who let the dogs out! said:

Looks a nice harness mate and a nice dog to go with it ? how’s he/she bred?

She's 5/8s 3/8s bull cross I got her Sunday through a member on here his mate had her and hadn't got the time to put into her she hasn't seen anything so I took a chance and hopefully it pay's off.

25 minutes ago, Igz said:

Both from the same litter I take it . Bit of pre season training they should be in shape ?

I'm in middle of doin obedience training .not having much look Cnuts keep doin there own thing , far too head strong 

1 hour ago, peterhunter86 said:

She's 11 months pal.

I’ve just taken an 8 month old 3/4 whippet 1/4 bull for the same reason. Was abit quiet for the first few days. Had it out with my other dogs bushing and ended up grabbing one in the bushes so was over the moon. Always a gamble but still young and game for it which is all you can ask

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Who let the dogs out! said:

I’ve just taken an 8 month old 3/4 whippet 1/4 bull for the same reason. Was abit quiet for the first few days. Had it out with my other dogs bushing and ended up grabbing one in the bushes so was over the moon. Always a gamble but still young and game for it which is all you can ask

I couldn't get near that dog when I got her Sunday she was very nervous but she's full of confidence so gets over stuff real easy now when I let her off the lead she has a run the she's straight back to my side. 

Good luck with you're pup.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

I couldn't get near that dog when I got her Sunday she was very nervous but she's full of confidence so gets over stuff real easy now when I let her off the lead she has a run the she's straight back to my side. 

Good luck with you're pup.

Yea that abit like my Sal Bull grey. She seemed shy and nervous until and stays at my side until she either smells something near by and see’s something then her ears go up and she changes into a whole different state of mind. Focused, hunting... then she will go back my side when nothing is near by again

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Who let the dogs out! said:

Yea that abit like my Sal Bull grey. She seemed shy and nervous until and stays at my side until she either smells something near by and see’s something then her ears go up and she changes into a whole different state of mind. Focused, hunting... then she will go back my side when nothing is near by again

Have you any pic's of her,when my bull cross had to be pts at the start of last season I was thinking of getting a that cross then delboy off here gifted me a sal whip Wheaton grey which I'm chuffed with but when I move to a house with more space I'll look into a sal bull grey.