Out today

8 hours ago, Rimfireboy! said:

I’ll do a chrono test at range when I get a bit of time for it. As for accuracy, the beast is ok at medium range and the heavy is very accurate. I’ll run them both against the exact 8.4 for both accuracy and energy retention. As soon as I can get it done I’ll post it up?

Edit to say, don’t know about shot count with the heavies, I haven’t checked that....yet.

:thumbs:

I've been using heavies through my TX. They add half a Mildot holdover at 50m. I found them very accurate (better than 8.44 exact or AA Fields). They also smack much harder. I'll probably switch to these when I've used up all the rest. I reckon they're better than Bisley Mags (IMHO).

I've got a tin to try when the heavy tin is finished but I'm so surprised at how accurate the heavies are, I don't want to change anything until I need to. I went down the range the other day and was having a good day. I thought I'd give the heavies a go. 3 shots to work out the holdover and I struggled to miss at 50m.

• Like 1

Tried JSB Express today. They were a little bit more accurate at 50m but the heavies have a lot better smack. More testing is needed to make a final decision. Very happy with both.

Next to test are the Monsters. Tin on way.

2 hours ago, Jonnyb6161 said:

Tried JSB Express today. They were a little bit more accurate at 50m but the heavies have a lot better smack. More testing is needed to make a final decision. Very happy with both.

Next to test are the Monsters. Tin on way.

Don`t forget the "golden rule" JB -

Accuracy always trumps power.