First cross Beddy Whippet

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

putting her to a good Whippet, to get a three quarter pup for myself. 

not the best of pics sorry,bit hot out there for her with that coat lol

mines 13 months.marking at 9 months old.only caught 2 daytime rabbits so far.got her for ferreting & daytime mooching.this will be her first season come September. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Going to put my bedy grey to another first x in spring if all goes ok .i be keeping a pup myself and rest go to working homes at working price e

IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_1687.JPG

That’s it mate get it done f**k any nay sayers or any bull shit opinions that may come your way when breeding a litter?? Keep open minded to consider a racey bred beddy cross doing a bit of everything get your feelers out there mate something might pop up to consider 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, poxon said:

That’s it mate get it done f**k any nay sayers or any bull shit opinions that may come your way when breeding a litter?? Keep open minded to consider a racey bred beddy cross doing a bit of everything get your feelers out there mate something might pop up to consider 

I got a dog lined up out same stuff as my bitch so with luck everything b ok ?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Do the lads breeding beddy cross to beddy cross get them tested for that copper toxicosis?

I’ve never tested but then again I’ve never bred f1s id leave that to the people breeding out of straight beddys to do the right thing at the start 

2 hours ago, poxon said:

I’ve never tested but then again I’ve never bred f1s id leave that to the people breeding out of straight beddys to do the right thing at the start 

F1s will never suffer from it but can be carriers so putting 2 beddy blooded dogs together it can crop up. Probably unlikely to in a lurcher with other breeds in but you never know 

• Like 3