First cross Beddy Whippet

1st pic 3/4 greyhound 1/4 beddy brindle 3/4 whippet / greyhound 1/4 beddy put him to straight whippet/greyhound on pic with him I owned both of them produced 7/8 th whippet/ greyhound 1/8 th beddy which are the blue pups with ferret and sire in pic all excelled at graft day and night but ferreting mooching was there bread and butter atb  taffey 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

putting her to a good Whippet, to get a three quarter pup for myself. 

not the best of pics sorry,bit hot out there for her with that coat lol

mines 13 months.marking at 9 months old.only caught 2 daytime rabbits so far.got her for ferreting & daytime mooching.this will be her first season come September. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, LurcherLad94 said:

line bred bedlington greyhound x bedlington greyhound

23tts

coming up 12 month old

berry2.jpg

berry3.jpg

very nice that , i like 1x beddy x grey or like yours 2nd gen 1x  , it be my next type x i get in the future  , when old Bryn   popped off lol   , you moved or  same place still , ?

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, bird said:

very nice that , i like 1x beddy x grey or like yours 2nd gen 1x  , it be my next type x i get in the future  , when old Bryn   popped off lol   , you moved or  same place still , ?

Cheers same place bird well c.a I did buy that heavy bull x lovely dog but the work just wasent for me tbh to much f***ing about I found a decent lad that does a lot of digging to have him he did mention he know a fair few of the lads on here , and yh she's a cracking pup going to be a lot of work tho doesent know the lead or anything mans left her in the yard for 11 months by the look he even said yeatday it was the first time she's been in the car she's abit nervous but can hopefully bring her out of her shell, she's supriseingly strong made under that coat lol I thought they were little fragile things never owning one lol can't wait to get her going on the rabbits this season with my bitch and see how she does as it's a x iv wanted to try for ages I'll get some more pics up today after work I got her last night from Carmarthen 

so the man says the sire had 40 years of beddy x grey breeding behind him and the mother abit behind her aswell although it's hard to understand the welsh sometimes haha