stiffy I no there’s a lot off patterdales in the town not just mine this older generation your talking about have you witnessed there dogs out on a regular basis??? Or have you just heard this? seen the older generations standards of what they class as digging dogs and there nothing to write home about 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really cant see how many times this subject needs discussing on here.If someone is selling a pup and you're happy to pay the price then buy it.If you're not happy to pay the price dont pay it and wa

My Lurcher bitch needed a c section cost me almost £1400 for 3 pups.... 3 weeks later the 1 pup was ill went to vets, they kept it alive for a week it died charged me £300 for the privilege lol, I gif

Neil that's a sweeping statement to make that lurcher lads churn out pups and give them to any fukcer but terrier men don't ... there pricks and chancers all through the dog game from the KC brigade t

Posted Images

Lol yes I have seen and dug them 

theres lads all over the carlisle area with very good dogs but the idea of posting in the www or telling the world what they do or to even talk about dogs is totally alien to them 

pit it this way , I know a lad  who had dug regularly for 30 years and you wouldn’t know he has dogs !! 

As for them being no good, there’s lines from west of and north of the town as good as anything up and around the country 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Lol yes I have seen and dug them 

theres lads all over the carlisle area with very good dogs but the idea of posting in the www or telling the world what they do or to even talk about dogs is totally alien to them 

pit it this way , I know a lad  who had dug regularly for 30 years and you wouldn’t know he has dogs !! 

As for them being no good, there’s lines from west of and north of the town as good as anything up and around the country 

Them fellas sound like the go out of their way to stay out of the limelight and not let anyone one know who they are, I wonder how many people reading this will know there names by the end of the day.

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

None from me mate, 

similarly there will be lads like that all over but seeing as they don’t post on Facebook or on here , they mustn’t know what their doing or have shit dogs with nothing In them 

Totally agree! A lot of good dog men out there, that keep to themselves, and wouldnt bother their arses coming on here to talk shite. Jesus some on here would have you believe that if your not on THL you have nothing lol, which is far from reality.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 26/06/2018 at 13:26, Daniel cain said:

My Lurcher bitch needed a c section cost me almost £1400 for 3 pups.... 3 weeks later the 1 pup was ill went to vets, they kept it alive for a week it died charged me £300 for the privilege lol, I gifted the bitch to friends who just lost their dog, dog pup went to a lad off here for £100,i told him he still got the dog in 2 yrs I give him his money back... Will have a night out with him this season travel to Essex and give the lad back his £100,so I can use the dog and keep my bitches blood going. Never made my money back off any dog I've had..... I want money I f***ing go out and earn it.... Not peddle pups?

True dog man ??

On 29/06/2018 at 22:32, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I get that mate but there is a whole generation of older carlisle lads with very good blood knocking in and around the town. 

Dont think the only patterdales are getting Walked round harraby of a night pal 

Yes mate , there’s boys with decent blood all over the carlisle area , I just got annoyywith a throw away comment and I have no intention in firing names up to justify my claim

suffice to say that I’m from the area and know a lot of good honest working lads with both terriers and lurchers from very decent lines knocking around there .