• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really cant see how many times this subject needs discussing on here.If someone is selling a pup and you're happy to pay the price then buy it.If you're not happy to pay the price dont pay it and wa

My Lurcher bitch needed a c section cost me almost £1400 for 3 pups.... 3 weeks later the 1 pup was ill went to vets, they kept it alive for a week it died charged me £300 for the privilege lol, I gif

Neil that's a sweeping statement to make that lurcher lads churn out pups and give them to any fukcer but terrier men don't ... there pricks and chancers all through the dog game from the KC brigade t

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, task said:

Why all the name calling pal.correct me if im wrong but don't youre american badgers mostly live on top and only dig out little groundhog holes now and again.you are correct it is ilegal to hunt brock in uk.some of the earths over here are 50 plus holes with 3 to four different levels of varying depths it can take a dog many hours to bottle up an educated fox that is the real test of a dog the run round  i dont believe you have rhem types of earths so i still say you will never know the true potential of your dogs.but as long as they suit you happy days.i may have come across as having a go at you lot over there but i was really having a pop at all the wankers that sold dogs and pups to the states for big money and a lot of bullshit breeding that goes for most of the big names with black dogs and russels it was a free for all in 80s and ninties money grabbing wankers the know who they are.all the best with your dogs pal wont be writing for a while to me an hour one fingered no good with this computer crap

Your right there is bullshit dogs with fake peds here, there everywhere though my friend. Not just here. Its sad knowing some folks can't be honest. But not all of us should be nocked. Thats would be like us saying all of you sent us crappers and bullshit peds to rob us. And that wouldn't be a true statement. There's good honest folks still out there not many left but they are there. Peace

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Your right there is bullshit dogs with fake peds here, there everywhere though my friend. Not just here. Its sad knowing some folks can't be honest. But not all of us should be nocked. Thats would be like us saying all of you sent us crappers and bullshit peds to rob us. And that wouldn't be a true statement. There's good honest folks still out there not many left but they are there. Peace

Thanks ! 

5 hours ago, ryan12 said:

I would struggle to count on one hand the amount of good/genuine terrier men that actually no what there doing in Carlisle so it’s unlikely that dog is any good and the price is shocking!!!

There’s probably some of the very best terrier men and lurcher men in the country from in and around carlisle

But seeing as their not online I won’t mention them

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

There’s probably some of the very best terrier men and lurcher men in the country from in and around carlisle

Some of the finest land to dig too!

1 hour ago, ryan12 said:

I don’t think so buddy?

I get that mate but there is a whole generation of older carlisle lads with very good blood knocking in and around the town. 

Dont think the only patterdales are getting Walked round harraby of a night pal 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yeah them Cumbrian fellas know nowt about hunting ffs.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1