33 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

The way I see it, if it's your passion and you're serious about the job, you'll never think about money to be made. If you want to make money, go to work. That's my view, I have no problem with lads selling or buying pups, but from experience, the lies and bullshit don't rear their ugly head until there's money involved.

That’s exactly how I see it , iv gone with out and not had a penny and give the pups away if I wanted money I’d not keep dogs with out them b*****ds I’d be loaded haha 

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really cant see how many times this subject needs discussing on here.If someone is selling a pup and you're happy to pay the price then buy it.If you're not happy to pay the price dont pay it and wa

My Lurcher bitch needed a c section cost me almost £1400 for 3 pups.... 3 weeks later the 1 pup was ill went to vets, they kept it alive for a week it died charged me £300 for the privilege lol, I gif

Neil that's a sweeping statement to make that lurcher lads churn out pups and give them to any fukcer but terrier men don't ... there pricks and chancers all through the dog game from the KC brigade t

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, shaneg said:

100% agree with you here. I wouldn’t care if I hadn’t an arse in my trousers I wouldn’t sell a dog. The way i look at it if I don’t trust a lad enough to gift him a pup I definitely wouldn’t be selling him one 

Your right ?

• Like 2
14 hours ago, task said:

I suppose you yanks are use to paying for dogs you bought enough shite and bullshit pedigrees from over here over the years .like i said most genuine lads gift pups to like minded mates

Why you gotta go and be a stroke? Who said i ever bought or anyone i know ever bought a dog nor a dog with a ped? No one. And you saying we bought shit dogs and fake peds from you guys then. i guess your the biggest part of the problem then huh? And doesn't that make you a thief and a liar? Because everytime one of you make that statement you make yourselves look like scummbags or just jealous folks which one is it? And please don't tell me what i feed over here because chances are i just may have better dog's then what your feeding.

• Haha 3

If money is not the issue to the lads that give pups away why are we time after time discussing money? Just give your pups away and stop bleating about it,if it’s a pat on the back your your after well have one from me because it’s commendable what you are doing but I wouldn’t do it unless I was giving the pups to family or close friends,there are too many in the working dog game with an attitude of I will give the pup ago ffs no wonder there are so many dogs that don’t make the grade.

• Like 4

ive no problem paying a few quid but defo not the dreamers money. and I also prefare dogs to bitches, money has ruined it and for those condining the huge prices are part of the problem. how do the make prices come down in business?  flood the market, maybe could be the answer lol

It's really simple money is causing this debate. It looks like this to me people who are gifted pups seem to be in with a steady line of terriers and are content,the boys who are buying are trying to get into that steady line but are often fooled not all the time but the majority of the time. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Next question, would you sooner be gifted one of the leftovers or pay for the pick of the litter......

The situation I'm in I would get a fair pic not the pic of the litter but any after that, anything to small would not be passed on or kept. Friends are a great asset to have especially in the digging game. It' hard enough to buy my digging friends a pint. If I offered them cash for a pup whose parents I dig over week in week out I would come out the worst  and a very sore man. I'l answer your question tho if I had the runt of one my buddy's bitches I'd take it before a pic of hear say stuff any day. As said on here many a time each to their own

• Like 5
23 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Why you gotta go and be a stroke? Who said i ever bought or anyone i know ever bought a dog nor a dog with a ped? No one. And you saying we bought shit dogs and fake peds from you guys then. i guess your the biggest part of the problem then huh? And doesn't that make you a thief and a liar? Because everytime one of you make that statement you make yourselves look like scummbags or just jealous folks which one is it? And please don't tell me what i feed over here because chances are i just may have better dog's then what your feeding.

Listen pal i don't  sell dogs and and am not a thief or liar as for what dogs ylu keep i couldn't give a flying f**k .you may well have better dogs than me but you really wouldn't know theres no comparison digging guinea pigs and raccoon compared to work here in the uk.

i think its up to the person with the litter ,  my uncle told me if a stranger keeps at you for a pup then sell them one, if they do right by the pup , you'll become friends and no money will ever change hands again , i stuck to that and those that did right by that first pup have always been offered pups from subsequent litters FOC,  you wouldn't believe how many have fuckup lol another thing my uncle told me with dog breeding "you sometimes have to have a bucket of shit before you get a rose"  i think these days it's more apt to describe  would be terriermen     

edited to add , i stuck to this when i first started , these days i know a enough people i trust , who know enough people that sales are not going to happen 

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, task said:

Listen pal i don't  sell dogs and and am not a thief or liar as for what dogs ylu keep i couldn't give a flying f**k .you may well have better dogs than me but you really wouldn't know theres no comparison digging guinea pigs and raccoon compared to work here in the uk.

What we don't have fox here? And we also have badger here also know it all! Hahaha. And only the badger were not allowed to hunt just like you tough guy! Lmmfao! And what do you hunt that we don't have? Because we all know you more then likey are not hunting badger! So stfu?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

What we don't have fox here? And we also have badger here also know it all! Hahaha. And only the badger were not allowed to hunt just like you tough guy! Lmmfao! And what do you hunt that we don't have? Because we all know you more then likey are not hunting badger! So stfu?

It a good job ye don't have fox because  ye would have no dogs left ??? that' a joke I just couldn' help saying it

27 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Why all the name calling pal.correct me if im wrong but don't youre american badgers mostly live on top and only dig out little groundhog holes now and again.you are correct it is ilegal to hunt brock in uk.some of the earths over here are 50 plus holes with 3 to four different levels of varying depths it can take a dog many hours to bottle up an educated fox that is the real test of a dog the run round  i dont believe you have rhem types of earths so i still say you will never know the true potential of your dogs.but as long as they suit you happy days.i may have come across as having a go at you lot over there but i was really having a pop at all the wankers that sold dogs and pups to the states for big money and a lot of bullshit breeding that goes for most of the big names with black dogs and russels it was a free for all in 80s and ninties money grabbing wankers the know who they are.all the best with your dogs pal wont be writing for a while to me an hour one fingered no good with this computer crap

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

i think its up to the person with the litter ,  my uncle told me if a stranger keeps at you for a pup then sell them one, if they do right by the pup , you'll become friends and no money will ever change hands again , i stuck to that and those that did right by that first pup have always been offered pups from subsequent litters FOC,  you wouldn't believe how many have fuckup lol another thing my uncle told me with dog breeding "you sometimes have to have a bucket of shit before you get a rose"  i think these days it's more apt to describe  would be terriermen     

edited to add , i stuck to this when i first started , these days i know a enough people i trust , who know enough people that sales are not going to happen 

Your uncle sounds like a wise man Glyn?

• Like 1