sean on here aka viz

thanks to my good mate sean for helping me to get back in to shooting bye selling me my excaliber air rifle back at a good price,months since ive been out shooting due to a car accident thanks again sean mate see you monday mate,NOW THAT IS WHAT GOOD MATES ARE FOR

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

thanks jon mate ,yes getting there mate,yes good mates are hard to find these days me and sean have been good mates for a lot of years now,hes always been there for me and me for him ,and thats how it should be mate

• Like 4

thanks tom mate ,i will be well happy to get it back mate and i know viz always looks after the guns he owns mate just like me,no doubt i will be a bit rusty mate its ages since ive done any long walking but i will get there

• Like 1

To tel the truth I didn’t want to sell it , but if it helps you out mate it’s yours, I’ve never used it since I bought it apart from a bit tweaking ! 

See you Monday mate, the money will go towards replacing my tools that some thieving b*****d stole out my van on Tuesday down tilbury 

It’s the nicest rws excalibre carbine I’ve ever seen & shot, if you ever sell it Jeff I want it back ! And luck after it , I’m over £4500 down this week due to the robbing b*****ds , nearly made me chuck the job in !

2 minutes ago, j j m said:

thanks mate your a star, there lucky you did not get your hands on them mate thieving bas,ards

Wish I had , some clown smashed a glass & tried to glass me on Monday, he met the single lay shovel & my fist & the boys in blue just turned away !

19 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

Wish I had , some clown smashed a glass & tried to glass me on Monday, he met the single lay shovel & my fist & the boys in blue just turned away !

Now thats the Sean i know lol

ill call over tomorrow mate .

Nice to see you back into it Jeff

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

6 minutes ago, j j m said:

thanks jimmy mate

Hows your lass and the bairn keeping Jeff

tell them im asking after them .

you could of had a loan of one of my rifles jeff

but iv got to say that Excalibur is some thing special

and a stunning bit of kit

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

39 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

sounds like a week from hell Sean :( 

tool thieves are a pits.... and a bonus piss head!! you should of tied the fcuker up and stuck him on a boat to no-mans lad

and ive not forgot your gizmo, just been on a break?

atb si