Motorbikes and Summer

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me & my wife currently in northern spain on my Harley Fat Boy Fantastic scenery & weather ? Atb

My old Kettle

Here’s three of my old Suzuki’s. I don’t do restorations, just ride ‘em as they are?

Posted Images

When we were 16 my mate had a FS1E with some overbored engine in it. It was way faster than my AP50. I remember him racing off into the distance and when I went round this bend, he was laying on the ground and his bike was hanging about 10ft in the air with the handlebars jammed through some chain link fencing. We had to shake it down. He wasn't pleased when it landed. :laugh:

32 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Appypollyloggiies

Sure yam did an X7 50 though?

Cheers, D

You might be thinking of the Yamaha YDS7 250, forerunner to the RD250, I have a 1972 model, in bits mind?  The RD250A had the new reed valve engine.

BSA Bantam 175. Triumph 200 Cub. Francis Barnett. Vellocette 350. Triumph 350 bathtub. Triumph 500 Daytona. Norton Commando fastback. Honda 750. Honda 850 import. Royal Enfield Intceptor. AJS 600 . Matchless 350 single. Honda Pan European. Honda Blackbird finished. What a fine ride that was. Jok.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jok said:

BSA Bantam 175. Triumph 200 Cub. Francis Barnett. Vellocette 350. Triumph 350 bathtub. Triumph 500 Daytona. Norton Commando fastback. Honda 750. Honda 850 import. Royal Enfield Intceptor. AJS 600 . Matchless 350 single. Honda Pan European. Honda Blackbird finished. What a fine ride that was. Jok.

fxcking bighead..lol............