Motorbikes and Summer

I know a boy who was on a gsxr750 and he beat the police radar gun ,he was over taking his mate who was clocked in the 150s .

ive always liked the Suzuki clitoris.. (bandit .. every c**ts got one) but doubt I’ll ever get one . 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me & my wife currently in northern spain on my Harley Fat Boy Fantastic scenery & weather ? Atb

My old Kettle

Here’s three of my old Suzuki’s. I don’t do restorations, just ride ‘em as they are?

Posted Images

Just to say that I am no stranger to speed. For my 60th birthday, I was gifted a track day at Donnington.  One To One instructor and allowed flat out, no restrictions. Absolutely brilliant but when we got back I was asked to keep my leathers on and taken to the paddock garages. Within  a couple of minutes a bike was heard roaring down and there was Rocket Ron Haslam on one of his race bikes. Hop on son and happy birthday. He advised me to hang on with my knees and clench tightly if and when I'd had enough. Well, 4 laps and believe you me I'd had enough. I'm a big bloke and Ron certainly is not. We did the laps mainly on the back wheel and to be honest, going round the hairpin was fckg amazing. I think we did the max coming down to Redgate corner which was brilliant. Going through Craner was awesome  as I'd done it a half our earlier with my instructor . Happy days. Jok.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, jok said:

Just to say that I am no stranger to speed. For my 60th birthday, I was gifted a track day at Donnington.  One To One instructor and allowed flat out, no restrictions. Absolutely brilliant but when we got back I was asked to keep my leathers on and taken to the paddock garages. Within  a couple of minutes a bike was heard roaring down and there was Rocket Ron Haslam on one of his race bikes. Hop on son and happy birthday. He advised me to hang on with my knees and clench tightly if and when I'd had enough. Well, 4 laps and believe you me I'd had enough. I'm a big bloke and Ron certainly is not. We did the laps mainly on the back wheel and to be honest, going round the hairpin was fckg amazing. I think we did the max coming down to Redgate corner which was brilliant. Going through Craner was awesome  as I'd done it a half our earlier with my instructor . Happy days. Jok.

Ronny just be 70+ now?

Cheers, D

Yes pal but to be honest he does not age. Look at him now and when he did the TT you'd hardly believe he's aged. Leon is a hell of a nice guy as well. To be honest all the guys are mint and one of my good friends, Peter Hickman, and his mum and dad, are great pals. The whole paddock, including Guy are the best. Jok.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Terry Ermann said:

The full name of the bike you are all arguing about is "Suzuki GT 250 X7" so you are all right ?

No! Yam was X7, sure it was a 50 lol

Cheers, D.

That looks well early from the bikes of the late 70s. I had a brief flirtation with fast bikes from 75 till 78 when I realised I hadn't the skill or balance to survive long so I jacked it  lol

Cheers, D.