Motorbikes and Summer

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me & my wife currently in northern spain on my Harley Fat Boy Fantastic scenery & weather ? Atb

My old Kettle

Here’s three of my old Suzuki’s. I don’t do restorations, just ride ‘em as they are?

Posted Images

I garaged/borrowed a college mates Suzuki 250GT while he went to Spain on hols (1977) think it was the first 250 to do 100mph.

I got it to 90 on my one and only ride on it lol

Cheers, D.

28 minutes ago, dytkos said:

I garaged/borrowed a college mates Suzuki 250GT while he went to Spain on hols (1977) think it was the first 250 to do 100mph.

I got it to 90 on my one and only ride on it lol

Cheers, D.

I think the X7 was the first to do 100, I restored one years ago but it couldn't corner due to the fact that the front wheel was never on the floor! ??

12 minutes ago, Flipper_Al said:

Only 90, arse cheeks hanging like a set of panniers :D 

You'd better believe it lol only been 100 on a bike once before, on the back of a Matchless 650 over the top roads. Can still feel the shit sliding up my back lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dytkos said:

You'd better believe it lol only been 100 on a bike once before, on the back of a Matchless 650 over the top roads. Can still feel the shit sliding up my back lol

Cheers, D.

My hero. :D

Got the Honda Blackbird 1998 carb model. The last Real outing was to the BSB round in Assen and managed 172mph on the bridge road back. My brother Ian. RIP! Managed 155mph on his Pan European and our other friend did 130mph on a CBR 1000. I have just sold the Blackbird but will remember it and am still astounded by it's ability. 

image.jpeg

• Like 5