Motorbikes and Summer

After a long wet winter of not being able to ride my bike much, I gave it an oil and filter change this morning, along with Mrs W's bike and we went for a great ride up the coast this afternoon in the sunshine. After all this time, it still makes me grin when I ride it. What do you lads ride?

20180623_172220.thumb.jpg.0b94b9ff3ec5bbaf3005bb5092137dc2.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me & my wife currently in northern spain on my Harley Fat Boy Fantastic scenery & weather ? Atb

My old Kettle

Here’s three of my old Suzuki’s. I don’t do restorations, just ride ‘em as they are?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Bambys: Born Again Middle Aged Bikers! They scrape half a dozen or so off the A38 every summer.

Take it easy out there.

Cheers, D.

That's one moniker that doesn't apply to me. I've had bikes constantly since i was 16. 

nice bike that walshie

been round to my mates tonight and he's just bought a new Husqvarna 701... proper smart bike:thumbs:

hes got to put 600 mile on it then it goes in for first service where its re mapped and there gonna stick a race can on it!

recon ill be able to borrow his ktm now hes got this:laugh:  

him and three of me mates are off to Assen next weekend on bags of sh1t that had to cost less than £250!! lol

• Like 1

I bet it sounds very nice with that akro can on it Walshie.

I've been bikeless for yrs now my last bike was a k5 750 

It's the only pic I've got of it ignore the v sign lol.

Screenshot_20180616-191437.png

• Like 2

So if any bike you could own what would it be , mines the Brough superior ss100, next in line the vincent black shadow, a mate owns a rapide thats stuck in his garage rotting away and pisses me off  because he will not restore it.Classic bikes over the bike in enjoyed most when i was 16 was my little ducati elite wish i still had it paid 65 quid for it in 1968 one sold for 18.500 not long back.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm building a custom honda 90. The only trouble with motorbikes is I prefer working on them more than riding them. No matter how careful you are it only takes one bellend in a car to pull out and your stuffed....

• Like 1