Out again

Went out again this morning to a horse training track that i got permission o a few weeks ago, the grass in the middle was a bit long so couldnt see what was i  it, i took a shot at a woody on the fence and dropped it, as i shot rabbits were bobbing up all over in the grass, i shot 3 in a few mins and that was it, i found loads of warrens where they all ran to, left there after about half an hour with 3 rabbits and a woody then got another woody on a gate across the road, so another good spot for shooting now and ferreting in winter

20180622_095105.jpg

20180622_124438.jpg

• Like 6

whats the weather been like over your way rabbit slayer?!

its not rained over hear for weeks but its permanently windy :( dug me .22 out for an hour this aft as ive not bothered going out for a while due to the wind!

ps...nice shooting bn ?

• Like 2

Haha, cheers si its been realy hot for a few weeks, its been a bit blustery on and off for ages now but today was not bad at all, its a pain when its windy but iv been getting up at daft oclock for weeks now so just been going out 

• Like 2

Same here John three rabbits but no pigeons this time

iv took 15 or 16 rabbits off this old perm this last few days lol

im really liking this hw77 and 97 spring shooting of late

back to old school lol

top class as per John

;)

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 2

Nice one mac cheers mate,  thats a good amount and even better that your useing springers mate, i had a go of my mates hw80 or 85 a few weeks ago, i shot 2 ferrals at good distance with it but no way could i go back to shooting a springer full time,  nice one pal

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, big napper said:

Nice one mac cheers mate,  thats a good amount and even better that your useing springers mate, i had a go of my mates hw80 or 85 a few weeks ago, i shot 2 ferrals at good distance with it but no way could i go back to shooting a springer full time,  nice one pal

The hw100 is on Holiday John

on a well deserved rest :laugh:

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Haha 1