'Africa' as f**k...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do believe he is not only from Sunderland Mackem. But he is without doubt Sunderlands hardest man. Here he is typing a post on thl  With his heavy keyboard bag   

Same here, f**k that. That continent would be a paradise without the savages.   We're off to Gibraltar next year with the inlaws.  ...... Her Dad suggested a trip to North Africa for a

This is a thread about Africa - Why are you posting pictures of Croydon?

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, socks said:

I would be a bit concerned if I was staying there with a pack of hyenas that had no fear of humans. 

I'd think it was f***ing brilliant! LOL. I want to go to Africa to experience the danger of the dark continent, it'd just feel sterile otherwise I think. Monsters still roam this world and stuff like this are exciting reminders of them I think. But yeah I know what you're saying, "the tourists don't want to be eaten by the park's attractions!" (Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park) :laugh:

I think the back story is that the kudu ran into the reception in desperation to escape and the pack followed making the kill before being chased off by locals with guns. I think the mess we're seeing there is what they managed to do in a short space of time. :icon_eek:

It's just so cool!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I'd think it was f***ing brilliant! LOL. I want to go to Africa to experience the danger of the dark continent, it'd just feel sterile otherwise I think. Monsters still roam this world and stuff like this are exciting reminders of them I think. But yeah I know what you're saying, "the tourists don't want to be eaten by the park's attractions!" (Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park) :laugh:

I think the back story is that the kudu ran into the reception in desperation to escape and the pack followed making the kill before being chased off by locals with guns. I think the mess we're seeing there is what they managed to do in a short space of time. :icon_eek:

It's just so cool!

Edited by marshman
9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Is he from sunny sunderland?

I do believe he is not only from Sunderland Mackem.

But he is without doubt Sunderlands hardest man.

Here he is typing a post on thl 

With his heavy keyboard bag 

20170405_164220.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5