9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The hand me down shoes were the best guaranteed athletes foot and varucas for free ??

Sad but true,i still remember putting cardboard in the bottom to plug up the holes and your feet always got soaked walking to school on rainy days.Go for it ginger beard,spoil your son rotten when your back and flush.

• Like 3

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was getting £280 a shift  8 yrs ago shopfitting.....before that £1 a metre pulling telecoms cable and blowing fibre..... 1000 metres a day split 3 ways.... Jacked it as I was sick of not having a li

My 8 Yr old just got top marks in a spelling test at school today ... Worked really hard for it as he has struggled with his reading.... Told him we would treat him for his efforts..... So a Day out a

I was brought up in a slum with nowt,hand me down clothes and suchlike,my dad was a bit of a cnut,i learnt to value money,worked silly hours at times,i do regret not seeing more of my kids when they w

Posted Images

I get were your coming from ginger i was similar to your and others on here cash was my god and I chased every penny with every hour  then I lost the lot my biggest regret was i missed my two eldest lads growing up something no amount of money could buy or replace i got back on my trotters and started again  I have got lads working for me and in  doing alright i have done the silly hours to get there  now this time family comes first  don't get me wrong moneys good and you can do things with and for your kids but most are just happy to have your time if I had my time again I would make memories rather than coin 

• Like 6

f**k the horrible little ginger b*****d,i'm off.£15,000 in 3 months is to good for me to turn down.i'll be back in november and i'm sure i could get him over to norway to make some good memorys for him.apparantly life over there is all about the outdoors.

I'm meeting a bloke monday to find out more.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
On 21/06/2018 at 20:25, scothunter said:

Phone the tax office mate they will be able to tell you exactly what you can and can't earn. Last thing you need is shit advice and landed with a tax bill when you get home.

I'd have thought if you were paying tax in Norway you wouldn't need to here. But im no accountant mate.

Knew a guy years ago who worked in south Africa he bought diamonds and smuggled them back here and sold them in London lol 

Or speak to a decent accountant first...

if you want to earn a few bob... pay a bit for a decent accountant..

I’m just about to change jobs , I work 8-4.15 mon-fri don’t do a lot with tidy pay ! On paper to seems f***ing brilliant but iv got no way of promotion work for bosses that don’t give a f**k my vans tracked got pulled up for going home 5 minutes early ! No over time  And got to deal with tenants that look at you like dirt on there shoe so f**k it I’m going on the rails csn double my money loads courses I can go to better myself work more hours but probably have more time with the dogs ! 

3 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Get in there Ow for a bit then transfer to electrical, double your coin!

Cheers, D.

That’s the plan mate ! Got it in motion waiting for the course hopefully in July and I’ll be gone! 

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

I’m just about to change jobs , I work 8-4.15 mon-fri don’t do a lot with tidy pay ! On paper to seems f***ing brilliant but iv got no way of promotion work for bosses that don’t give a f**k my vans tracked got pulled up for going home 5 minutes early ! No over time  And got to deal with tenants that look at you like dirt on there shoe so f**k it I’m going on the rails csn double my money loads courses I can go to better myself work more hours but probably have more time with the dogs ! 

I've worked on the rails for 15 years, that's not all it's cracked up to be either pal. Most big companies will be watching those trackers don't worry about that. You can get fliers now and again but they will be on you if you make a habit of it.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I've worked on the rails for 15 years, that's not all it's cracked up to be either pal. Most big companies will be watching those trackers don't worry about that. You can get fliers now and again but they will be on you if you make a habit of it.

It’s more to do with able to earn abit mate I’m stuck on 37 hours no over time feck all il literally be driving around the same town for 40 years otherwise my mates are grinders bring home a pretty wage If a opening comes with them il be in like a shot 

2 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

It’s more to do with able to earn abit mate I’m stuck on 37 hours no over time feck all il literally be driving around the same town for 40 years otherwise my mates are grinders bring home a pretty wage If a opening comes with them il be in like a shot 

Well if you want to earn the pennies you'll be giving your Saturday nights up pal. 

Just now, Kerny92 said:

Well if you want to earn the pennies you'll be giving your Saturday nights up pal. 

That’s not a problem mate I don’t drink usually hanging around the house on Saturday night 

Just now, Wales1234 said:

That’s not a problem mate I don’t drink usually hanging around the house on Saturday night 

Are you planning on subcontracting or you been offered a job on the books? If you're going alone you will probably find at first they will offer you Saturday nights and not much else to start with. What exactly are you intending to do? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Are you planning on subcontracting or you been offered a job on the books? If you're going alone you will probably find at first they will offer you Saturday nights and not much else to start with. What exactly are you intending to do? 

I’m going to do Saturday nights at first just get into the swing of things, my brothers got his own electrical company I’m going work in the week till the rails kicks off tidy the company’s around here are crying out for pts boys and OLEC 2 I’m a qualified spark so hopefully get my OLEC 1 and 2 done pretty sharpish