Another couple of hours before dark

Mrs wanted to catch up with her soaps so I was off haha... Just the one again missed two 40yarders bloody  .25 cal hehe but ended up lying in wait 30yds from the hedge line and these bloody weird sheep came toddling past, they just looked at me in Disgust as if to say WTF haha... 

DSC_0225.JPG

DSC_0224.JPG

Edited by Phill-W68
  • Like 3

Ahhh. Shooting my man. I don’t wander the THL as much as I should but I do appreciate decent kit... an you mukka, have some decent kit. Long time since I seen a connect with a focus ring :) sooooo HFT darrrrrling. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Rez said:

Ahhh. Shooting my man. I don’t wander the THL as much as I should but I do appreciate decent kit... an you mukka, have some decent kit. Long time since I seen a connect with a focus ring :) sooooo HFT darrrrrling. 

Haha, cheers pal, £15 made from a guy called Stuart dauby I think his name is, off, got his name off FARCYBOOK off a air gunners UK.. Ordered it and it was on the doorstep in two-days.... The r10se in the pic is .25cal sub 12 so not really ideal for hft so it's the rangefinder for every shot the trajectory is a bummer... Haha.. 

Shooting Phil :good:

Phil, I have no experience whatsoever of shooting .25 at sub 12 level.

When I calibrate near and far with .177 and .22 - 5 yds between point of impact/ mill dot readings is fine.

What do you work with, with .25 Phil, especially as range increases ?

Also, what is your maximum range with .25 mate ?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Shooting Phil :good:

Phil, I have no experience whatsoever of shooting .25 at sub 12 level.

When I calibrate near and far with .177 and .22 - 5 yds between point of impact/ mill dot readings is fine.

What do you work with, with .25 Phil, especially as range increases ?

Also, what is your maximum range with .25 mate ?

I have zeroed the bsa at 30yds with the mtc viper connect on 10x mag, 34yds is 1mildot holdover and 39yds is 2mildot holdover or as close as can be, I wouldnt take a shot past 40yds as I hav,nt done any testing further than that, and 25yds is 1mildot hold under, now because of the loopy trajectory I try my hardest to get the quarry to the exact distance as my aim points... Rather than guessing aim points between those specific ranges... If that makes sense

• Thanks 1