Primo trigger sticks

I own a set of these, good quality and so far reliable.. But... if I decide to sit against a tree or fence post etc and use the sticks there still too high even with the legs spread wide apart, do you think it would be possible to cut say 4" off the outer leg so they sit lower for when I'm sitting or would that bugger up the adjustability of the extending legs.... 

2 hours ago, David.evans said:

More than likely nacker them up 

if you go to a garden center you can get a couple of green plastic canes , and make a set up , better than cutting the promo down ! 

Atb

I was thinking something like that.. But it would mean taking the primos and homemade sticks out everytime.... I suppose if the inner legs on the primos are the same length as the outer legs then it would be pointless anyway because I would,nt gain anything, I,ll take a look later after work... 

Phil, get one of those Jack Pyke pigeon buckets with the swivel seat, it also carries a lot of gear for you when going static hunting.

A big tip, sit with your back against a fence or tree trunk - both give greater accuracy to you.

IMG_0679.JPG.5a6f5d53ecb6358fa4b4984c801422b1.JPG

atb  Mark.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, villaman said:

Mark should know ,he only shoot off sticks only because he cant shoot other wise  :laugh:

I don`t half attract your attention, don`t i  :laugh:

You need to get out and shoot something ,  quickly  !

"Just one" is a good start for you Mitch  :rofl:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mark williams said:

I don`t half attract your attention, don`t i  :laugh:

You need to get out and shoot something ,  quickly  !

"Just one" is a good start for you Mitch  :rofl:

Yes Mark you are dead right , but out off road biking 3nights of the week , going out looking at jobs plus quoting  and my social calendar has been very busy  for the last 8 weekends . This what happens when your so popular and every body wants you :laugh::laugh:

4 minutes ago, villaman said:

Yes Mark you are dead right , but out off road biking 3nights of the week , going out looking at jobs plus quoting  and my social calendar has been very busy  for the last 8 weekends . This what happens when your so popular and every body wants you :laugh::laugh:

Have you been back out with the Bentley taxi again

Mitch.... moon lighting

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

titulka1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 2
35 minutes ago, villaman said:

Yes, 36 years in business, I must have some sort of popularity too :laugh:

Why did I even answer that ? :no:  ffks.

• Haha 3