• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is anybody surprised by this. If your white British in the uk your automatically racist aren't you. We have solicitors in this country advertising in Iraq and Afghanistan for people to come forwar

I can hear about atrocities and think, shit that's bad and have sympathy, but, that's it. If it doesn't affect me or my family, I move on and forget. All this outpouring of grief from people who didn'

Completely f***ing standard operating procedure from the “ethnics” in the UK !

That's the bit that got me - not the adults, I suppose I'm kind of detached from that - it was the photos of the kids that died.

I used to pass through a church yard on the way to work but, I always took the long way round so that I didn't have to walk past the kiddy bit.

I can live with the adults - it's not nice but, dead kids is f***ing horrible.

• Like 3
On 18/06/2018 at 14:08, ChrisJones said:

Heartbreaking and difficult reading that.....it appears firefighters went above and beyond to rescue residents BUT what I find particularly distasteful, were those who 'claimed' that their relatives perished when they didn't exist........disgusting.....

• Like 5
9 hours ago, John d said:

Lol no doubt he will come back with his own brand of witty put downs......but like I said on the tiercel thread it's all a load of old bollocks anyway.....good night ?

Well if nothing else, it’s ejoyable watching you and your mate rim each other in this thread.

Carry on, it’s cringeworthy as f**k but I like it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, littlefish said:

Heartbreaking and difficult reading that.....it appears firefighters went above and beyond to rescue residents BUT what I find particularly distasteful, were those who 'claimed' that their relatives perished when they didn't exist........disgusting.....

See, where some of these immigrants come from that and many other things we would find abhorrent would be considered part of every day survival.

I don't want the majority of immigrants allowed into this country, but I can't fault them for coming here and trying every wee trick in the book to get what they want, they don't know any different, it's what they do.

The problem lies with whoever is orchestrating this shit fest and forcing different cultures which realistically are a good hundred years apart to come together in too short a time and without any fecking thought and consideration for the sake of diversity and the warm glow it gives them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

It was an horrendous fire that killed all those people and hopefully no stone will be left unturned in finding out who if anybody is to blame how ever I find it disgusting the hard left wing groups have latched on to this tragedy to further their quest for support.

These people cry racism so often that it has little meaning any more. Do they really think they are so important that everyone spends their lives planning how to f**k them up? No doubt the fire brigade had a quick look in the phone book to see there weren't many English there then decided to do a shoddy job just to spite them. These men and women risked their lives to save the residents and this is the thanks they get. 

It beggars belief. 

I think we have gotten a really bad habit in the UK and that is somebody always has to be to blame.

We don’t just have tragic accidents anymore, we have to find a scapegoat.

I personally think that is just one massive pile of wank, and what’s more it costs everyone a fortune because everything you do as a business has to be an arse covering excercise (with all the related cost passed on!) 

With Grenfell I believe the fire started in someones kitchen and they just bailed out and left it, that dude probably got roasted so now we have to blame the builder and the firefighter instead ! ........not Aladdin and his Beko fridge from down the second hand shop, it’s the builder !!

Ludicrous ! 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, mackay said:

See, where some of these immigrants come from that and many other things we would find abhorrent would be considered part of every day survival.

I don't want the majority of immigrants allowed into this country, but I can't fault them for coming here and trying every wee trick in the book to get what they want, they don't know any different, it's what they do.

The problem lies with whoever is orchestrating this shit fest and forcing different cultures which realistically are a good hundred years apart to come together in too short a time and without any fecking thought and consideration for the sake of diversity and the warm glow it gives them.

Indeed, and maybe if they tried the wee trick known as 'a decent day's tax earning work' it would help them intergrate......

• Like 1
3 hours ago, littlefish said:

Indeed, and maybe if they tried the wee trick known as 'a decent day's tax earning work' it would help them intergrate......

Why work when you can claim for your favourite most fertile wife who has  perished in a fire leaving you with only three ugly ones.

• Haha 2