1 hour ago, scothunter said:

I can't show no compassion to kids regardless of where they come from burning to death mate. 

You were up in arms a whole thread towards mothers who you had no affiliation or would never know or had anything in common with making a decision to abort 

Not being a smart arse 

Not at all mate, I understand how you feel and most people would feel that way......I don’t in this case but that’s just me.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is anybody surprised by this. If your white British in the uk your automatically racist aren't you. We have solicitors in this country advertising in Iraq and Afghanistan for people to come forwar

I can hear about atrocities and think, shit that's bad and have sympathy, but, that's it. If it doesn't affect me or my family, I move on and forget. All this outpouring of grief from people who didn'

Completely f***ing standard operating procedure from the “ethnics” in the UK !

41 minutes ago, John d said:

Don’t they matter? Sure I read one old boy was a West Ham fan and they held a minutes silence for him before a game. 

I’m not a blood brother of every other  West Ham fan in the world you realise ?.......I’m not really into all this round of applause shit for any given event in the world.

Not my bag I’m afraid .

21 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m not a blood brother of every other  West Ham fan in the world you realise ?.......I’m not really into all this round of applause shit for any given event in the world.

Not my bag I’m afraid .

I think you hear a round of applause every time you press the send button lol.

• Haha 5
8 hours ago, WILF said:

I don’t, it means nothing to me......I have absolutely nothing in common with these people and feel no affiliation to them at all.

It means no more to me than if some one had burned a wasp nest. 

My uncles uncle died in there who was a white english man who kept terriers throughout his life. Each to there own. I spose if people in your family died i couldnt give two fucks either. People dont have feelins for strangers of course but not everyone in there who died was illigals 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, John d said:

I think it’s more about respect and not being a complete wanker tbh but we all know your an internet tough guy lol

Do you “all” know it do you? Lol.....grow up ! 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, John d said:

Well you have spent the last ten years pretending to be one dan, now go slap some cream on that bald shiney head of yours 

??......have you been at the weed early? 

I can hear about atrocities and think, shit that's bad and have sympathy, but, that's it. If it doesn't affect me or my family, I move on and forget. All this outpouring of grief from people who didn't know people seems to be the norm now. I used to hear the term professional mourner bandied about, seems it's making a comeback.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, John d said:

That’s all well and good but why do you feel the need to tell people you don’t know that?

Probably the same reason you felt the need to post and ask me ( who you don't know ) why, simple as that mate.