Amazed how in the last few years how people are coming back to the collie xs an bedlington xs

20 minutes ago, PJCaswell said:

I don't understand why there are not more popular. A decent beddie grey is the perfect dog. In fact there really isn't any reason to own another dog unless you live in east Anglia, or somewhere similar.  

Very true 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in the day,...I worked with an old rabbit catcher. We traveled all along the South coast and snared and ferreted hundreds of rabbits...  We slept in the old Bedford van and parked up i

Collie bedlington mix young bitch I’m hoping for good things from

Here is another old favorite of mine for you Bonny Lad...he loved the Roe with all his heart...

Posted Images

MInes is built up saluki whippet grey x collie whippet Dad the same only to a collie grey. She’s a very driven dog but knows when to slow up, will have a go at whatever we go for she’s proved very adaptable. Hopefully have something off her soon, a wouldn’t be without this type 

• Like 1

my original coursing dogs had bedlington in, and I always fancy doing it again but bottled it, but the way the daytime job is now, soon might be the time to do it I will definitely breed a litter from the bitch I have so if I see the right dog might go this way.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Been watching a farm Collie today doing it's job helping the farmer heard some cows, took a right kick to the ribs. Did well for an old sod, you want dogs like that putting over Greyhounds.

That's the way to do it...?

• Like 5
24 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

That's the way to do it...?

It's even easier for dogging lads with permission. Just think how many farmers will have Collies like i was watching today, i bet most would let them out to stud for free. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, johnrussell84 said:

She has collie thru her on either side had her mom aswell. Can’t whack abit off brains out in the field 

F97E33C2-A6C9-48EE-B9CA-4D647D2D0F5A.jpeg

B8F40013-8A9F-453E-82FC-D70C7F98B025.jpeg

when I was a kid loads of lurchers round our end looked like that and a lot had the black whippet muzzle going on but men what had em always seemed to be carrying summat or other cant realy remember anyone crossing a colly with a grey though just lurchers.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, two crows said:

my original coursing dogs had bedlington in, and I always fancy doing it again but bottled it, but the way the daytime job is now, soon might be the time to do it I will definitely breed a litter from the bitch I have so if I see the right dog might go this way.

Had the same thoughts myself mate, but I reckon they'd still be a handful, good fit beddy cross has got a canny engine aswell, put over a saluki lurcher the pups would likely be high prey driven strong runners

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Had the same thoughts myself mate, but I reckon they'd still be a handful, good fit beddy cross has got a canny engine aswell, put over a saluki lurcher the pups would likely be high prey driven strong runners

they was mate kill anything still loved em though .

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, two crows said:

when I was a kid loads of lurchers round our end looked like that and a lot had the black whippet muzzle going on but men what had em always seemed to be carrying summat or other cant realy remember anyone crossing a colly with a grey though just lurchers.

Shes been good to me mate very loyal runs hard all season gets a fair bit off stick, find out soon if I will get something off her 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Shes been good to me mate very loyal runs hard all season gets a fair bit off stick, find out soon if I will get something off her 

cant foult it, find a dog that done the same you wont fail, good luck.

• Like 1